Can I Write another story, even I have an On going novel?

Izumi_Kenshu

I've been thinking about another story where I want to focus on the concept of "love" I've seen something mess up revolving around love. So I want to tackle about that topic as a Dark Romance Story.

What do you think?

SirDogeTheFirst

Lord Of The Potatoes
It is very hard to commit into multiple stories. You can fo that, but its hard. Like my Userpage is a graveyard of unfinished stories.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I've been thinking about another story where I want to focus on the concept of "love" I've seen something mess up revolving around love. So I want to tackle about that topic as a Dark Romance Story.

What do you think?
No you can't.
No, otherwise the writing police will come and arrest you for having too many novels.👮‍♂️🚔👮‍♀️🚨

SailusGebel

You can do whatever you want. Write as many novels as you feel like.
You can't. I forbid.

Seren

a dark romance story with love, featuring an unhealthy and toxic relationship, would be suitable for the concept. love is a complex and multifaceted emotion that can exhibit violent or obsessive tendencies:blob_happy: I suppose the concept of love has a lot of meaning

Daitengu

People that do tend to stop writing the older stories, or write them so slow that it's only worth reading after they finish years later.

SnowLabrador

If you think you can manage it, and stay committed to both, then go for it. That's what I'm doing right now.