Cannot leave a review "Spam account detected"

InfantryTerminator

I wanted to write a review for Green Life, but when I changed rating the "Spam account detected" appeared. This is my first account, so dunno why this happen. Can anyone explain/help?

Last edited:

Saileri

Your Friendly Neighborhood IT Guy
First time even hearing about this. Someone got false flagged? @Tony

InfantryTerminator

First time even hearing about this. Someone got false flagged? @Tony
I found another thread with similar problem, but there are no explanation besides summoning the Tony. My browser blocks trackers, fingerprinting, and cross-site cookies. Maybe this triggered the flag?

Update: I can write a review, the "Spam account detected" doesn't prevent me from posting and just leaves the review at 0 stars which I cannot change

Last edited:

KiraMinoru

Untitled Generic Member
Did you verify your account through clicking the link in the email that gets sent to you after account creation? I think that was a thing.

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I wanted to write a review for Green Life, but when I changed rating the "Spam account detected" appeared. This is my first account, so dunno why this happen. Can anyone explain/help?
Is the novel in your reading list?
It could possibly be thinking you're a spam account because it's not there so thinks you haven't read it.
*has no idea*

X

Tony

Staff member

Are you on a proxy/vpn? If not, can you try rating again? If you're still getting errors, please open a PM with me as it'll be easier to debug the problem there.