Cant Comment

Aschente

even though i already made and acc and confirmed my email...i cant comment on any novels for some reason...does anyone now why??? (and yes i am logged in etc)

Poleg

King of the birds and the fish.
Can you make a Screenshot? So we can maybe See what's the Problem.

Aschente

Can you make a Screenshot? So we can maybe See what's the Problem.
i just cant comment....it even says that my email is confirmed...but for some reason i cant comment on the novels
Skærmbillede (75).png
Skærmbillede (77).jpg

hauntedwritings

You will have recieved an email from Scribblehub, to the email that you created the account with. In it you need to click a link to confirm your email.

Have you clicked that link? Make sure to check it didn't get filtered as spam.

Aschente

You will have recieved an email from Scribblehub, to the email that you created the account with. In it you need to click a link to confirm your email.

Have you clicked that link? Make sure to check it didn't get filtered as spam.
yea i have clicked on the email...it said i have confirmed it but i still cant comment...

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
@WelcomeToSH

There's newbie info there, might be something that helps you.

In cases like this, it's usually just a matter of waiting for the site to recognize you. Try logging out and back in. If that doesn't work, you might click the email link in that screenshot and see if you can get a new confirmation email. If that still doesn't work,

Aschente

@WelcomeToSH

There's newbie info there, might be something that helps you.

In cases like this, it's usually just a matter of waiting for the site to recognize you. Try logging out and back in. If that doesn't work, you might click the email link in that screenshot and see if you can get a new confirmation email. If that still doesn't work,
i logged out and in again..dosent work...and i dont see anywhere i can get a new email with the confirm email link
either im stupid and dont see what i did wrong...or it just dosent work for some reason

Simo

A lazy sloth
i logged out and in again..dosent work...and i dont see anywhere i can get a new email with the confirm email link
either im stupid and dont see what i did wrong...or it just dosent work for some reason
Fancy seeing you here Sheep :blobthumbsup:

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice
even though i already made and acc and confirmed my email...i cant comment on any novels for some reason...does anyone now why??? (and yes i am logged in etc)
Consider PMing @Tony about it. He should be able to help out more than us.

Aschente

a mod helped me...it was becuse im using a VPN.....why didnt i think of that xD