Can't find a story.

kokiboki

Maybe two years ago, I didn't finished reading this book. Its a female leading Chinese romance novel...Typical transmigrator type of story, The female lead entered the setting of the story; I can't recall the title of the book. She wed a minor antagonist who is insane and fake af and has been seeing therapists in an attempt to attain the ideal existence, Even though he doesn't love his wife, he has the ideal job, house, and career. Despite this, he still strives for perfection in all areas of his life.

SMILEME

Leo, an adult programmer, died by saving a young girl and her mother from a truck,but then he’s been Reincarnated into a different world as a orphans,lizard men were sent to kill him but by who?,and why? he has no idea,the only things he knows about in this world is that he was the one who created it and intends to do other world “sightseeing tours”?

Lets go on an adventure together!!!!

Notadate

Maybe two years ago, I didn't finished reading this book. Its a female leading Chinese romance novel...Typical transmigrator type of story, The female lead entered the setting of the story; I can't recall the title of the book. She wed a minor antagonist who is insane and fake af and has been seeing therapists in an attempt to attain the ideal existence, Even though he doesn't love his wife, he has the ideal job, house, and career. Despite this, he still strives for perfection in all areas of his life.
Thought your pfp was hulk. I think I heard of that one, let me check my list of saved novels