Cat types

Napelynn

While there are outliers, cats breeds tend to look much more similar to each other than dog breeds do. Apparently, this is because cats haven't been bred for specific purposes like dogs have and they also haven't been domesticated for as long. However, in the future, this might change, and cats might become extremely diverse like dogs are right now. What kinds of weird and wacky cat breeds do you want to see?

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
While there are outliers, cats breeds tend to look much more similar to each other than dog breeds do. Apparently, this is because cats haven't been bred for specific purposes like dogs have and they also haven't been domesticated for as long. However, in the future, this might change, and cats might become extremely diverse like dogs are right now. What kinds of weird and wacky cat breeds do you want to see?
I want to see catgirls. And, so as to not have my intentions seen, male cats that are like humans!

D

Deleted member 45782

Never thought of it like that....
Yeah, basically. There's always some animals turned humanoid demon in ancient myths like Chinese myths.

For example, there's one about huli jing and the infamous da ji concubine. Huli jing is basically a fox demon that can take on the form of a human and seduce or be someone's drinking buddy, from what I googled.

There's also the kitsune in Japanese folklore, and komiho in Korean folklore. Huli jing, kitsune, komiho - basically they're fox demons or spirits that can take the form of a human, but how its perceived in each place and culture may have some variations.

I could be wrong since I don't know a whole detail but here is something resourceful:
Some breakdown between the three with a story describing each: https://academia.issendai.com/unwritten-fox-rules.shtml.

Me looking up on huli jing for a story idea that incorporates some chinese myths XD.