Resolved censored chapter?

thalia.

so i just posted a chapter called 'hickory dickory dock' after the nursery rhyme, which got published as 'hickory d*ckory dock'. and while it made me laugh, i noticed that the spoiler i had at the end of the chapter had disappeared. i don't know why that's happened, but if anyone could let me know that would be great.

Screenshot (161).png
Screenshot (162).png

thalia.

Only thing I can think of is hidden tags. Try Cutting the section, Pasting as Plain Text, then reformatting and updating the chapter.
omg it worked, thank you so much!!!

does anyone know if there's a way to also uncensor the title?

Last edited:

LilRora

Mostly formless
Uh, isn't it tagged a spoiler cause it's like... hidden until you click that spoiler button? The long grayish box at the end of your chapter?

Maybe there's some issue I don't see, but as far as can I tell from the images, there's absolutely nothing wrong there.

thalia.

Uh, isn't it tagged a spoiler cause it's like... hidden until you click that spoiler button? The long grayish box at the end of your chapter?

Maybe there's some issue I don't see, but as far as can I tell from the images, there's absolutely nothing wrong there.
yes i know and that's the issue i was having - i was clicking the button but the grey box wasn't showing the spoiler at all but it seems to be working after following what Cipiteca396 suggested

Sabruness

Cultured Yuri Connoisseur
does anyone know if there's a way to also uncensor the title?
it's an automatic thing (likely same as what happens on NU) because advertisers are hyper retentive about any rude sexual-related word so rather than risking it, particular words are censored.

at least, i believe that's why. Tony can answer it best.

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
it's an automatic thing (likely same as what happens on NU) because advertisers are hyper retentive about any rude sexual-related word so rather than risking it, particular words are censored.

Pretty much.
Being a regex find-replace operation, though, it has a tendency to be overly inclusive unless very carefully limited by the programmer.

thalia.

Pretty much.
Being a regex find-replace operation, though, it has a tendency to be overly inclusive unless very carefully limited by the programmer.
ah i see! well if there's nothing i can do then i'll make do - but thanks for explaining!