Resolved Chapter not making it into Latest Updates

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Pretty self explanatory.
I posted This chapter
Half an hour ago, and it just does not show up on latest updates tab at all no matter what. I tried re-scheduling it for a dozen minutes later after realizing it didn't show up after over ten minutes, which removed it from the novel page and posted it again, but to no avail.
This bug is important considering the the huge visibility that Latest Updates gives, even if just for an hour's time.
1612746548064.png

1612746591071.png

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Tested on other browsers and devices, and also with other users.
Novel ONLY shows up on the Latest Updates tab for unlogged browsers.
Logged-in users cannot see it.

Tested on Opera, Firefox and Edge. Behavior is consistent and after logging in, novel disappears on Refresh.

Tony

Staff member
Pretty self explanatory.
I posted This chapter
Half an hour ago, and it just does not show up on latest updates tab at all no matter what. I tried re-scheduling it for a dozen minutes later after realizing it didn't show up after over ten minutes, which removed it from the novel page and posted it again, but to no avail.
This bug is important considering the the huge visibility that Latest Updates gives, even if just for an hour's time.View attachment 6262
View attachment 6263

Sorry, I'm not sure what happened but I'll look into it. For now, your chapter has been moved to the top of the latest update page.

Tested on other browsers and devices, and also with other users.
Novel ONLY shows up on the Latest Updates tab for unlogged browsers.
Logged-in users cannot see it.

Tested on Opera, Firefox and Edge. Behavior is consistent and after logging in, novel disappears on Refresh.

Edit: Oh I found the problem and it seems to be a problem on your side. You're hiding releases from your reading list. To solve this problem, go to Reading List -> "Reading List Settings" (top right) -> Uncheck "Hide from Homepage" -> "Save"

DarkGodEM

Book Editor
Oh I found the problem and it seems to be a problem on your side. You're hiding releases from your reading list. To solve this problem, go to Reading List -> "Reading List Settings" (top right) -> Uncheck "Hide from Homepage" -> "Save"
Thanks for that. Maybe it's a problem for multiple accounts then since the people I check it were having the series show up and vanish again seemingly at random.

I changed the config back.
However, novels on my Reading List were still showing up normally aside from this one, which made me not realize the config.