Chat for people to talk about anything

Notadate

Oilrigs is easy money. Downside, you really can’t be weak and if you’re nowhere near a state with them you’re driving atleast 12 hours. Upsides, money.

Oh if you don’t die, from what I’ve remember it has a high death rate like 15%?

Last edited:

Dork_08

Oilrigs is easy money. Downside, you really can’t be weak and if you’re nowhere near a state with them you’re driving atleast 12 hours. Upsides, money.

Oh if you don’t die, from what I’ve remember it has a high death rate like 15%?
damn, why do you know this-??

owotrucked

Chronic lecher masquerading as a writer
Uoooooooooh mommy goddess 😩
t457.jpg

Kiwipie

Apparently I just got dumped by someone who said they like me first
This shit so funny— I cry

Dork_08

Jobs. Been researching. I don't want a desk job and I am big guy. Blessed in form.
huh, nice, I'm more of a work from home type person, of a job I enjoy while relaxing, good luck on your Job hunt though!

Dork_08

Nah...we were friends so I was shocked by the way they talked it out
Saying they can't handle me
The least I would expect from someone is to know my birthday and what I study bruh
they can't handle you-? Why? I may not know you, but you seem like a really cool person

Kiwipie

they can't handle you-? Why? I may not know you, but you seem like a really cool person
Maybe I am too mean?
Hmp should have known beforehand what they are getting into!
Hmp hmp hmp
May I ask, what do you study?
Me in med school! Tho I really don't like telling it publicly~ feel awkward~

But really!! If someone says they like you constantly but don't even know your birthday and what you study....what kind of liking is that?!

Anemic_Vampire

🌻Currently Hibernating🌹
Tho I really don't like telling it publicly~ feel awkward~
Ah, I'm really sorry for asking then, I was just a little curious about what Doraemon studies. (I know, I'm silly.)
But really!! If someone says they like you constantly but don't even know your birthday and what you study....what kind of liking is that?!
I don't mean to intrude in your relationships, but I agree with Dork_08 on this. Anyway, all the best for whatever you are doing!

Last edited:

Dork_08

Maybe I am too mean?
Hmp should have known beforehand what they are getting into!
Hmp hmp hmp

Me in med school! Tho I really don't like telling it publicly~ feel awkward~

I'm sure you're not mean, I mean everyone has their own personalities and if yours is a little more sarcastic or "rough" the yeah you're right, they should've known what they were in for