Choose the lesser evil

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Well the world keeps on moving forward in a direction I'm kinda scared of. Tensions buildup and other factors leading to mass conflicts etc. As an old gen z I think about the simpler times in life.

Here the part where you need to make a choice..

WW3 imminent and you know the person that starts it. You know which countries starts it and you have the power to end that at the get go with a even more devastating weapon like the flaire nuke that destroy matter from code Geass.

Peace through force could either stop the conflict but you will have erased an an entire countries from the face of the planet. Leaving nothing but rumble for the winds to carry

Or cause a distraction. An ecological ecosystem collapse by a man made nano virus... You know the cure but it take tremendous time to make it.. by that time it would have killed more than half the human population maybe even cause human extinction. It's a 50/50 on how you prepare but a few billion will be on the chopping block.

What would you do...

TotallyHuman

Both are retarded choices. Ww3 will have fewer casualties. Also both scenarios lead to new wars due to immediate collapse of industrial chains, supply lines, falls of economies, power vacuums, other buzz words.
The true solution is a world-wide proletariat revolution. Unfortunately, it will only happen after or during ww3 in this scenario

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Like the witch said, both choices are fucking horrible and even useless to argue about. Do you really think someone with atom bombs that used them wouldn't be hunted down or the nations would immediately start their own atom bombs?

Aaqil

Cookies!
Well the world keeps on moving forward in a direction I'm kinda scared of. Tensions buildup and other factors leading to mass conflicts etc. As an old gen z I think about the simpler times in life.

Here the part where you need to make a choice..

WW3 imminent and you know the person that starts it. You know which countries starts it and you have the power to end that at the get go with a even more devastating weapon like the flaire nuke that destroy matter from code Geass.

Peace through force could either stop the conflict but you will have erased an an entire countries from the face of the planet. Leaving nothing but rumble for the winds to carry

Or cause a distraction. An ecological ecosystem collapse by a man made nano virus... You know the cure but it take tremendous time to make it.. by that time it would have killed more than half the human population maybe even cause human extinction. It's a 50/50 on how you prepare but a few billion will be on the chopping block.

What would you do...
:blob_blank:

As the Princess said:
SailusBruh.png

:blob_cookie:

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
Look here, you, my head is nice and comfy in the sand! There is a war raging on the other side of the Black Sea, I am calm. There is a war raging which might end up a nuclear conflict, I am calm.

You know why?

I am a firm believer of: If I die, I die. I have written 100 books already anyway. Anything above that number is a bonus.

Peace and OUT!

(Besides, we Bulgarians have the talent of destroying everyone who has ever taken us over. Personally, I think it is a curse or something. Maybe Khan Asparuh pissed off Granny Basila the Witch from whatever Silistra was once called. She tried to give him food fungi, but he already had them, so she settled for something that is both a blessing and a curse. Byzantines, not even once.

We will survive.)

TotallyHuman

(Besides, we Bulgarians have the talent of destroying everyone who has ever taken us over. Personally, I think it is a curse or something. Maybe Khan Asparuh pissed off Granny Basila the Witch from whatever Silistra was once called. She tried to give him food fungi, but he already had them, so she settled for something that is both a blessing and a curse. Byzantines, not even once.
Literally every country in the world as presented by that country

ManwX

Like the witch said, both choices are fucking horrible and even useless to argue about. Do you really think someone with atom bombs that used them wouldn't be hunted down or the nations would immediately start their own atom bombs?
Not atom bombs.. it's fliyas from code Geass. Worse than atom bombs. They literally destroy Matter leveling entire countries with one use. you have the bigger guns.. nobody would dare raise an eyebrow on you tbh.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Not atom bombs.. it's fliyas from code Geass. Worse than atom bombs. They literally destroy Matter leveling entire countries with one use. you have the bigger guns.. nobody would dare raise an eyebrow on you tbh.
Does it matter how much you destroy? Even simple missiles could start the world war when they are used the right way.

ManwX

Does it matter how much you destroy? Even simple missiles could start the world war when they are used the right way.
Hmm. True but your not factoring in on just how strong of a weapon you have. You have the flayas. Anything hit by it is gone.. the casualties would be 100%.. that a matter destroying warhead with country evaporating capacity. you literally erase a country just like that and your sending a message to the world of what would happen. No one would dare to even start a war. You have the advantage. You can force a one sided negotiation tbh. That's how you could force peace for now. It's either that or ww3 will happen anyway. That's the choice you have.
Nothing. Let mankind do as it wills
I really appreciate your approach because I would have done the same. Either we sober up and get shit together or die off before we even bloomed as a species.. I wonder what Gona happen