City names

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
I like how there are two cities in my country (Thang Long and Ha Long) can be literally translated into Rising Dragon and Landing Dragon.

Do you have any unique named city or place within your country?

Erys

Her Highness
Two places in my country (Komary and Khomyaki) can be literally translated into Mosquito and Hamster.

Tilgarial

There is a city that, if you read/pronounce the name just a little wrong, effectively means "monkey's *ss castle"

LABmaiL

Friend of All Hats :)
Satan's Kingdom, Massachusetts is a pretty funny one, though it's a village. We've also got the humble trio of Buttfuck, Nebraska, Dildo, Newfoundland, and Bumblefuck, New York. The towns are usually the funny ones, though I found one city. Welcome to Boring, Oregon.

Oreo

Satan's Kingdom, Massachusetts is a pretty funny one, though it's a village. We've also got the humble trio of Buttfuck, Nebraska, Dildo, Newfoundland, and Bumblefuck, New York. The towns are usually the funny ones, though I found one city. Welcome to Boring, Oregon.
Hell, Michigan.

RedHunter2296

Competitive Professional In Being Ignored
In my country we have funny names for some towns, like London, Rome, Athena, Greece, Bad country, Cartago, Tiger, and the name of almost any fruit posible.

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
We have 'Pity Me' and 'No Place', within 5 miles of each other, up here. Otherwise there's Morpeth which is a corruption of 'Murder Path'' because it's the road criminals would be dragged along to be hanged at the gaol.

And most towns, up until the Victorian era, would have had a lane/back street known as 'Gropecunt Lane'. Ours got changed to Pink Lane. Since it's Newcastle, all the cunt-groping now takes place in the Bigg Market... :LOL:

Last edited:

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I like how there are two cities in my country (Thang Long and Ha Long) can be literally translated into Rising Dragon and Landing Dragon.

Do you have any unique named city or place within your country?
“Serbian Nigger” is a real place in Serbia

Ymadthepirate

Professional Bitch Faggot in da house
Soul Town
Higarashi
Banana
Jizz Rag
Beast boy holding 4
Quandale Dingle
Arabian Nights
Shit rainbows