[CLOSED] A Horny Feedback Thread

Kamelingil

Head of Thicc Thighs Supremacy
Ok, so I wasn't busy back when I made this thread, now I can't even read a single novel nor I could edit my novel.

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
What story?
One-star ratings only, please and thank you!

Kamelingil

One-star ratings only, please and thank you!
Oh, it's just a normal slice of life story. I was wondering why the Book Cover is filled with chickens and the ratings is only 1 star, there's no smut nor anything Ecchi that will make the readers very horny while reading.

As per your request, I will put this in my one star list.

Woolen_Bat_Monkey

Adopted son of Envy/Current owner of LuoirM nose
They never learn, show me your horny license. I need to make sure it's up to date.

Kamelingil

They never learn, show me your horny license. I need to make sure it's up to date.
Original License from the Horny Association, Government Official 34. They are a secret organization full of horny degenerates and I'm one of them. This isn't a copy-paste, just straight up original

(Image Deleted)

They don't usually show this license because of our policy, someone might steal it and pretend to be one of us.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 139452

Original License from the Horny Association, Government Official 34. They are a secret organization full of horny degenerates and I'm one of them. This isn't a copy-paste, just straight up original View attachment 22992
They don't usually show this license because of our policy, someone might steal it and pretend to be one of us.
Where will the QR code take you ?

ChaosDuelRider

EldritchPotato

Eldritch deity & really hard thinker.
I offer three: a lot of smut

breakofdawnstories

I'm unconditionally horny right now, today, I'm going to review some smut stories.

If my dragon arises, it means it's good.
If my dragon decently rised, it's decent.
If my dragon is still asleep, it's boring.

I only read first 1-2 Chapters, so give me the best smut story. And, I'm very honest and I don't know how to lie.
I humbly offer you my not so smutty smut novel.