[Closed] Requesting for Book Cover (A.I. is okay)

Kamelingil

Head of Thicc Thighs Supremacy
I'm really having trouble with my A.I. I'm currently using, because it keeps giving me the wrong images that out of the prompt and even when I use negative prompt it's always the same.

I'm asking for help to make me a Book Cover about an adult Guy with Raisin color hair, orange glowing eyes, wearing a black trench coat with white shirt inside, and showing his overwhelming aura while holding a glowing book, and the background is the multiverse.

Request closed, Sleds already gave me an almost perfect cover.

Last edited:

PeacefulMyst

In your heart~
I'm really having trouble with my A.I. I'm currently using, because it keeps giving me the wrong images that out of the prompt and even when I use negative prompt it's always the same.

I'm asking help to make me a Book Cover about this guy
View attachment 21789
This guy is holding a universe while having such mysterous appearance and the background is the multiverse and he is showing an overwhelming aura.
for some reason i can never generate male characters properly

almost as if all these ais are trained on mostly female characters...

LORD_SHAXX

1000011721.jpg

1000011723.jpg

1000011712.jpg

1000011727.jpg

1000011715.jpg

1000011729.jpg

1000011732.jpg

1000011737.jpg

DM me if you want the high resolution originals

Last edited:

LORD_SHAXX

It's different from what I'm expecting, the hair color, eyes, and the surroundings isn't from my request
I don't know what to tell ya. I just put everything you asked into the generator. I tried to get rasing hair down but ginger was literally the best thing it could do

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds

Weird, it's like they been trained by otaku users :blob_hmm_two:

I'm asking for help to make me a Book Cover about an adult Guy with Raisin color hair, orange glowing eyes, wearing a black trench coat with white shirt inside, and showing his overwhelming aura while holding a glowing book, and the background is the multiverse.
Are there any that interest you? Choice one as the base and I can modifiying thing on it.

Last edited:

Sleds

This one is almost but it's not the same as I described
1 - You can't get exaclty what you want with AI.
2 - I told you to choice one image so I can change some area based on what you want, like the hair, eyes, etc...

Kamelingil

1 - You can't get exaclty what you want with AI.
2 - I told you to choice one image so I can change some area based on what you want, like the hair, eyes, etc...
The bottom left

Sleds

The bottom left

Is it good for you? Or do you want a part to be changed

Edit : I got some connection problem, maybe I won't be able to help you finish it

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I like the guy who has three hands.
That's the sort of cover that sneaks up on you.

AliceShiki

Magical Girl of Love and Justice

Some models are better at some things than others. It depends on what they were trained on and what are their built-in tags.

I believe AOM3 has 1girl built-in on its tags, for example, so trying to use that model to get a male character is an exercise in futility.

You just gotta find the right models that suit your needs for this kind of thing.

Kamelingil

do you want a part to be changed
I want the hair to be Raisin Color #290916, and the eyes would be glowing a little and not too much

Edit: sorry for my late response, I was writing one of my novel

Last edited: