Coffee and Tea Preferences

Coffee or Tea

• Coffee!!

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Tea!!

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Neither! (but why would you ever pick this!!)

Votes: 2 22.2%

• Total voters

Torice

So a few days ago, I asked some people irl whether they liked coffee or tea better, and I'm just curious to see what all of you think. :blob_hide:

Also, this one person told me they suuper hated coffee so I was like "Why?!" If anybody here hates coffee, do you have a reason why?

🍵 vs ☕

SpearOfLies

I don't have a preference. I don't really mind either of them.

It's not like I can drink good tea or good coffee every day to understand the difference between a good one and a bad one. If I had a friend that can teach me how to enjoy each of them I will probably enjoy much more both.

I do really enjoy drinking tea virtually :blob_sir:

Ddraig

<First Dragon of SHF> <Pokemon Goddess of NuF>
I prefer water.

Erroneous

[Blissful Indolence]
Of the two I prefer coffee. The only time I drink tea anymore is when I visit my parents in the Southern US and it's 50% sugar.

I like my coffee black though... maybe a little Bailey's

tak

Also, this one person told me they suuper hated coffee so I was like "Why?!" If anybody here hates coffee, do you have a reason why?
you see everytime i drink coffee, my body rolls the dice and decides on one of this thing:
  • Diarrhea
  • Sleepy time
  • Nothing happen
Coffee is usually drunk so people can get focuses on task. It didn't work for me, i feel betrayed, so i don't like coffee

Also because it's bitter

Ophious

〖Failed to be active〗〖Digging out of my grave〗
Hot chocolate faction for the win!
Especially with marshmallows, whip cream and sprinkles!

lilyWhiteRose

i like both! but i drink them for different reasons.... i drink (non caffeinated, usually fruit) tea for when i want to relax, and coffee for when i need to be alert and productive for the day. i need to sweeten both of them up a bit with sugar and milk though. :blob_cookie:

but i guess if i had to choose only one to drink for the rest of my life... it'd be tea. it's better for my stomach. :blob_okay:

Hope

I like both, think it depends on my mood. At home I like to take time and drink all kind of tea. I's tradition at my home to have a tea time at five and we drink good black tea with mil (ceylon style and eat a snack or sweet. If I'm outside thenI like my cappuccino or on some occasions a latte machiato.