(Coming out tomorrow) Why Are The Demon Lord And Hero Friends!?

WriterOfVeralis

I’ll be honest with you, I don’t know why I’m writing this because it’ll probably tank but I really wanted to write a litrpg for the first time.

Synopsis:

The Demon Lords,
Known as the most malicious beings in existence. They live to destroy, to consume, to take over the land’s of the humans and purge them from the moment they come into existence. The 56 lords in their 56 dungeons plague the world of humans.

The Heroes,
Known as the embodiment of justice and righteousness. They live to protect, to save, to redeem the human’s the moment that they enter this tainted world. The 56 heroes are raised and die just to defeat their designated demon lords.

Both of these beings are not of this world, they are all chosen from the various wandering souls that plague the underworld. They are brought to bring balance to this world, with their memories of their previous lives wiped except for the most important parts.

So, as Damon and Arthur arrive on opposite sides of the battlefield, with Arthur as the 56th Demon Lord's replacement and Damon as the opposing hero, everything should be in balance.

…..At least, that’s how it’s supposed to be. How do you kill someone that was your best friend in your last life?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not BL don’t worry, they have separate shippings.

On Damon’s side, it will be a traditional hero story about saving people and destroying monsters that threaten the kingdom, however, things will change.

On Arthur’s side, he takes over the job of the previous Demon Lord while resisting attacks from both humans and other Demon Lords civil fighting. His story will be centered around dungeons and kingdom building, with eventually relations with other kingdoms and full blown wars.
(Yes he’s a dungeon master)

This story will be full of the litrpg boxes and have many slice of life and foodie moments.

It’s releasing tomorrow, I just want to hear some opinions on the idea.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
I love the idea :D

Could you send a link once it releases?

Plus1

I’ll be honest with you, I don’t know why I’m writing this because it’ll probably tank but I really wanted to write a litrpg for the first time.

Synopsis:

The Demon Lords,
Known as the most malicious beings in existence. They live to destroy, to consume, to take over the land’s of the humans and purge them from the moment they come into existence. The 56 lords in their 56 dungeons plague the world of humans.

The Heroes,
Known as the embodiment of justice and righteousness. They live to protect, to save, to redeem the human’s the moment that they enter this tainted world. The 56 heroes are raised and die just to defeat their designated demon lords.

Both of these beings are not of this world, they are all chosen from the various wandering souls that plague the underworld. They are brought to bring balance to this world, with their memories of their previous lives wiped except for the most important parts.

So, as Damon and Arthur arrive on opposite sides of the battlefield, with Arthur as the 56th Demon Lord's replacement and Damon as the opposing hero, everything should be in balance.

…..At least, that’s how it’s supposed to be. How do you kill someone that was your best friend in your last life?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not BL don’t worry, they have separate shippings.

On Damon’s side, it will be a traditional hero story about saving people and destroying monsters that threaten the kingdom, however, things will change.

On Arthur’s side, he takes over the job of the previous Demon Lord while resisting attacks from both humans and other Demon Lords civil fighting. His story will be centered around dungeons and kingdom building, with eventually relations with other kingdoms and full blown wars.
(Yes he’s a dungeon master)

This story will be full of the litrpg boxes and have many slice of life and foodie moments.

It’s releasing tomorrow, I just want to hear some opinions on the idea.
Well, the three grammar errors in the synopsis alone are kind of a turnoff (you should get rid of those pesky apostrophes ASAP) but the premise shows promise (heh).

WriterOfVeralis

Well, the three grammar errors in the synopsis alone are kind of a turnoff (you should get rid of those pesky apostrophes ASAP) but the premise shows promise (heh).
Sorry, where are the grammar mistakes?
I can fix it right now before I put the official synopsis up but I'm not sure which words you're talking about.
I'm getting feedback that I should change it from two guy protagonists to a guy and a girl protagonist and ship them together, what do you guys think?

Last edited:

BigHoodieBoy

I can fix it right now before I put the official synopsis up but I'm not sure which words you're talking about.
I'm getting feedback that I should change it from two guy protagonists to a guy and a girl protagonist and ship them together, what do you guys think?
It’s your story, if you want a guy-girl ship, if you want a guy-guy ship, a girl-girl ship, or even a ‘not a ship’ ship. Write what you want to write, not what the readers want you to write, because you can’t appease all of them.

Leyligne

Grammar, syntax, spelling, talent: These things matter little here, don’t sweat the small stuff. You can always edit things later.
land’s and human’s, lose the apostrophes.
And yes, write what you want to write the way you want to write it.
Oh, and fair warning, tables in Scribblehub‘s editor are kind of, uh, tricky? litRPGs be warned.

WriterOfVeralis

Grammar, syntax, spelling, talent: These things matter little here, don’t sweat the small stuff. You can always edit things later.
Oh, and fair warning, tables in Scribblehub‘s editor are kind of, uh, tricky? litRPGs be warned.
It's fine, it can't be worse than webnovel. Tables are literally non-existent on that platform

WriterOfVeralis

And as promised, finished the first chapter in a day
I love the idea :D

Could you send a link once it releases?
Really cool idea, just make sure to have a sustainable work schedule.

AKnightWithaKnife

Bro Ive done tables with far less.