Completely revamped my novel

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
Greetings, fellow writers and readers!

After editing the first five chapters of my novel, I'm eager to know what you guys think! I wanted to thank you all for all the help, for taking your time to read and comment on this little story of mine, giving your opinions, and pointing out mistakes. It really helped me to improve as a writer. Thank you!

My novel currently has 10 chapters, all of them quite long, I'm thinking of also editing the others later chapters, but since the first five were my very firsts attempts at writing other than cringy fanfiction that I never published. I think the later chapters are better so I'll leave them alone for now while I focus on writing newer chapters.

The link below if you want to check out!

I wish you all a great weekend!

SakeVision

Sama/kisama
tbh, I don't like when authors do it, cause it makes me wanna either re-read revamped chapters(which I already read so it's not so interesting) or go on and risk missing something important that got retoconned

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
tbh, I don't like when authors do it, cause it makes me wanna either re-read revamped chapters(which I already read so it's not so interesting) or go on and risk missing something important that got retoconned
Good point. Actually, I didn't change anything related to the plot, I only changed it to be more streamlined and elegant, corrected some mistakes, and tweaked some paragraphs. I know it can be boring reading through chapters you've already read but I promise now it's far better than before.