Confirm Box If Changing Release Time To Now By Accident/Glitch

MajorKerina

I have time after time after time gotten what may be a glitch but I want to move the hour of a release and it suddenly releases the chapter. It has caused me so much frustration. We need a box like delete confirmation where you can confirm that yes you do want to release something now because it is soooo frustrating to just drop a work in the middle of the night when I am desperately trying to set a schedule.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Check the date when you tried to re-schedule. You might move it to today instead of tomorrow, and if the time has already passed, then the chapter will be automatically released.

MajorKerina

I noticed the date jumps to January 1st. Why does it do that? It makes mistakes easy when you want to set a month and you're burned out after 20 hours of editing and writing and just want to schedule something and NOT accidentally release it now.

GDLiZy

Tale Admirer
Well, that's not the site's problem but a you problem. Tony still needs to fix it though for better quality of life.

Goswick

Drunken Australian
I have time after time after time gotten what may be a glitch but I want to move the hour of a release and it suddenly releases the chapter. It has caused me so much frustration. We need a box like delete confirmation where you can confirm that yes you do want to release something now because it is soooo frustrating to just drop a work in the middle of the night when I am desperately trying to set a schedule.

Yeah, I agree, I've been done by this twice now - although that's mainly because I'm a dipstick. Anyway, I still think it'd be a good feature to have a confirmation box for posts that are somehow accidentally scheduled for immediate posting, it probably would've save my ass a fair few times.