Content Policy Question (NSFW)

Absolution

If a character has experienced approximately 100 years of life, but their current physical vessel was created days or weeks ago, does nsfw content involving that character violate ScribbleHub's content policy? This isn't a 500 year old loli situation, keep in mind. This is something like an artificially created being that, physically and mentally, can't be confused with an underage person.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
If a character has experienced approximately 100 years of life, but their current physical vessel was created days or weeks ago, does nsfw content involving that character violate ScribbleHub's content policy? This isn't a 500 year old loli situation, keep in mind. This is something like an artificially created being that, physically and mentally, can't be confused with an underage person.
No, it doesn't.

ConansWitchBaby

Da Scalie Whisperer
I think it would be that the body would be considered a product or object until after the soul is placed in. I'm going on the assumption on the words of "created" and "artifically".

Edit: Right, both with the mind is artificial. It'll be fine.

Santaisblue

The pedophile rule only applies if they are mentally underage. So I think you're good.

Absolution

Make the vessel look like Lady Dimitrescu and you will be safe.
HEAVILY wip reference picture for future novel illustrations
Its a giant (something like 8ft+) bioweapon created using an artefact from the bowels of the earth
enough humanoids were used to produce this specific being that it looks and thinks like a guy
1699131430072.png

SailusGebel

HEAVILY wip reference picture for future novel illustrations
Its a giant (something like 8ft+) bioweapon created using an artefact from the bowels of the earth
enough humanoids were used to produce this specific being that it looks and thinks like a guy
View attachment 23435
First of all, it looks great. :blobthumbsup: Secondly, yeah, it is okay. This character clearly looks old enough to be part of any scene. And from what I undertsand, mentally this character is 100 years old or so. Again, nothing that violates the rules here. At least in my opinion.

Lysander_Works

I want to add on a question and this forum is just the right place for it. What exactly is and isn't allowed on Scribblehub?
More specifically, I have a large story which is all pretty much normal, and then at the very-very end, there are NSFW content chapters. On technicalities, not even sex, but plenty of other stuff that qualifies as smut in its own way. Is there a limit to how much is allowed? I've read the rules already but I want to be extra-extra certain.

Zinless

How do I anatomy
I want to add on a question and this forum is just the right place for it. What exactly is and isn't allowed on Scribblehub?
More specifically, I have a large story which is all pretty much normal, and then at the very-very end, there are NSFW content chapters. On technicalities, not even sex, but plenty of other stuff that qualifies as smut in its own way. Is there a limit to how much is allowed? I've read the rules already but I want to be extra-extra certain.