Controversial character

Haku45

Does you have some controversial characters? Maybe some historical figure or freak making freaky things. Interesting to hear.

And also question didn't related to theme. If I decide apload all my story at once(100+ chapters). Does I breaking any rule here? I know somewhere else you can't do that. Interested to hear

ParticleOfSand

Maybe random
If you upload everything at once, you won't get as much viewers. Better to space it out by a few hours to maximize your time on the homepage.
Controversial characters-wise, I have one that my readers hate with a passion. I've already killed him off, but any resemblance to his actions would cause instant hate. Just an interesting fact about my demographic.

BlackKnightX

If I decide apload all my story at once(100+ chapters). Does I breaking any rule here? I know somewhere else you can't do that.
I think you can do it here—never tried it myself—but I wouldn't recommend it. It gives the illusion of your work being of lower quality. You won't reap the full benefits from the Latest Updates as well. If you already have a lot in stock, you can set it so that they're automatically updated regularly.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
Does you have some controversial characters? Maybe some historical figure or freak making freaky things. Interesting to hear.

And also question didn't related to theme. If I decide apload all my story at once(100+ chapters). Does I breaking any rule here? I know somewhere else you can't do that. Interested to hear
You will straight up get shadow banned to oblivion mistaking it's as spam, it happened to me once, best isto upload two chapters a day

Anemic_Vampire

🌻Currently Hibernating🌹
I haven't completed writing it yet. But, I am planning on writing a feminine looking boy, a sociopathic witch, and an indifferent miko priestess for the story I planned.
As the others said before me, it shouldn't break any rule, per se. But, uploading all of them together at once might overwhelm some readers. Maybe you should consider setting a schedule for that? Like two or one chapter per day. That should be enough time for the readers to digest and discuss your previous chapters.

Good luck with that! Have a nice day.

Last edited:

AmeronWerschrux

I introduced a character straight out from a hentai XD though it was only a glimpse, but they will eventually play a part in the narrative

Haku45

I haven't completed writing it yet. But, I am planning on writing a feminine looking boy, a sociopathic witch, and an indifferent miko priestess for the story I planned.

As the others said before me, it shouldn't break any rule, per se. But, uploading all of them together at once might overwhelm some readers. Maybe you should consider setting a schedule for that? Like two or one chapter per day. That should be enough time for the readers to digest and discuss your previous chapters.

Good luck with that! Have a nice day.
How feminine looking boy is controversial) and thanks you too

Anemic_Vampire

🌻Currently Hibernating🌹
How feminine looking boy is controversial) and thanks you too
I'm sorry for any misunderstanding. He is not a controversial character per se, I was just listing characters. But, I'm thinking of including some gender-bender stuff, I guess, that might be a little controversial in a romance series for some people.

SailusGebel

It does not break any rules. The problem is you will kill any chance to get any visibility at all if you upload everything at once. Try not to upload more then 2 or 3 chapters a day, and if you upload more than 1 chapter spread out your releases.

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy

Yes, I have a controversial character.
Calling him a controversial character is an understatement. He is narcissistic, egocentric, and selfish, driven by unbridled ambition and restrained by a distorted morality. He has committed unspeakable crimes, manipulating and exploiting those close to him. Despite this, he feels guilt and tries to annihilate his humanity, struggling greatly in the process.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare
I summon @Rhaps for this, heh.
Let's see who I got in my story... nah, I won't list them. Instead, Imma talk about how evil my MC is.

She support global warming, thinks that genocide and war crimes are okay to commit, animal abuser, killing innocent elves, attempted to assassinate the Pope, her future self caused 9/11, and thats not even 1/3 of the list.

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Let's see who I got in my story... nah, I won't list them. Instead, Imma talk about how evil my MC is.

She support global warming, thinks that genocide and war crimes are okay to commit, animal abuser, killing innocent elves, attempted to assassinate the Pope, her future self caused 9/11, and thats not even 1/3 of the list.
:blob_evil_two: Unlike mine, this character is indeed truly evil.

TheKillingAlice

Schinken

I mean... sure, why not.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
I had some controversial characters. Most of them were in The Last Progenitor. The MC was evil, and there was a little girl that was also evil. The little girl pushed her mother down some stairs when she was seven. This was after she became obsessed with stories of the MC. She is a psychopath, yet people shipped her with the MC. I am not sure why people shipped that, the girl was 10 at the time.

J_Chemist

I'm taking notes.

Rhaps

Master of Nightmare

Fun fact, she technically ever only kill one person. The rest of those she killed? She doesn't view them as unworthy species, something inferior to humanity. She's a human supremacist.

Verdant

Say what you will but this MC does stand out…

I don’t have actually controversial characters per say. Somehow? I have bigots and homicidal people lol. The “controversial” aspects of my story come from governmental systems and rebelling (eventually) against the status quo, which by default makes my story extremely political lol.

Last edited: