Cookie challenge! (Pep talks)

Do you struggle with addiction? (Any kind, not just drugs)

• Yes

Votes: 7 70.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 30.0%

• Total voters

doravg

109/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
So, I am a bit in the dumps. I blame the lack of sunshine, of course. So, I asked myself what could give me a pick me up. I came up with the: Cookie challenge.
Basically, this is a thread for all those who need it. The idea is to give a cookie and a short pep talk. It doesn't have to be on writing. It can be anything you find dear to you. Furthermore, it would be interesting to see the motivation behind this community.

Here is my pep talk for today:

Cycle that bike. If you don't cycle that bike, your body will hurt. Now that you can't eat sugar anymore, you can't numb the pain anymore, either. Cycle that bike, or become bedridden.

Life is movement!

I wish you all a lovely day!

:blob_cookie:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
On Monday we do arms, because if you want to splash your groin gravy all over the hot chick at Old Navy, your arms better be fuckin swole.
On Tuesday we do chest, because if you want a thick Mami screaming, " Pon tu crema de puerco en mi culo." Your pecs better be fuckin swole
On Wednesday we do legs, because if you want to put your Charlie all up in her Chocolate Factory, your legs better be fucking swole.

doravg

On Monday we do arms, because if you want to splash your groin gravy all over the hot chick at Old Navy, your arms better be fuckin swole.
On Tuesday we do chest, because if you want a thick Mami screaming, " Pon tu crema de puerco en mi culo." Your pecs better be fuckin swole
On Wednesday we do legs, because if you want to put your Charlie all up in her Chocolate Factory, your legs better be fucking swole.
Where is your cookie? Cookies are a must.

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
I've quite alcohol which I noticed bad a reliance on. Can't enjoy tobacco but I've had a pipe and a few cigars. Weed has been a big one for me but I only use it for sleep and to force my body to rest. Definitely addicted to it but it has replaced every medicine that I've ever needed for sleep, anxiety, and depression. Don't do drugs kids. It's not good. You can be better than your vices.

doravg

I've quite alcohol which I noticed bad a reliance on. Can't enjoy tobacco but I've had a pipe and a few cigars. Weed has been a big one for me but I only use it for sleep and to force my body to rest. Definitely addicted to it but it has replaced every medicine that I've ever needed for sleep, anxiety, and depression. Don't do drugs kids. It's not good. You can be better than your vices.
Do you cough from the weed? Doesn't it bring smoke into your lungs?

Paul_Tromba

Do you cough from the weed? Doesn't it bring smoke into your lungs?
I used to but now I don't cough. It does bring smoke into the lungs but it can also be ingested via gummies, tinctures, and oils.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
thats it, im going back to weed. Fuck alcohol, its not even as cheap anymore and im just straight pissing sugar at this point.
I used to but now I don't cough. It does bring smoke into the lungs but it can also be ingested via gummies, tinctures, and oils.
Cakes, milk, coffee, juice, pork, beef, salad, ass.
You can really add thc to anything

Paul_Tromba

thats it, im going back to weed. Fuck alcohol, its not even as cheap anymore and im just straight pissing sugar at this point.
You shouldn't replace one vice with another. Though weed is better and cheaper in the long run compared to alcohol.
Cakes, milk, coffee, juice, pork, beef, salad, ass.
You can really add thc to anything
Very true.