Corruption novel [demon / monster girls]

Yuusha_Fuyuno

Hi!

I'm looking for novels of the corruption type (or at least that is close), in which the protagonist (I do not care if he is a man or a woman) turns other characters into demons. I do not care that the protagonist was a man and reincarnated as a woman (gender change), or that this occurs during corruption. I also don't care if he's +18 (actually, I like to read those scenes).

I don't care if it's an original story.

Thanks for your help!

~~Yuusha Fuyuno

Last edited:

Plantorsomething

Demon noble girl- a tale of a careless demon. It has a carefree vibe but some dark shit too.

Rainbowhero

kind of what I'm writing but, I'm not gotten to the part yet, I was kind of slow-burning all the way to it.
here's the link
Edit: I've just started it, as I actually couldn't get a chapter to make me feel like it was good enough for me when I was writing it, and I can't update it as frequently as I like.

Foxxy

would this fit?

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
¡Señalado! ¿Ya no?
kind of what I'm writing but, I'm not gotten to the part yet, I was kind of slow-burning all the way to it.
here's the link
Edit: I've just started it, as I actually couldn't get a chapter to make me feel like it was good enough for me when I was writing it, and I can't update it as frequently as I like.
@WelcomeToSH to both of you. There's lots of newbie friendly info at that link.

Try to stick to English as much as possible, since the Moderators might not be able to recognize inappropriate content in other languages.
Also do remember to link your story in your signature if you have one. It's easier than linking it every time you want to talk about it.:blob_gift:
No, not that one
Why not that one? I dropped it early on, but as far as I remember, it perfectly meets the requirements. 18+ Gender Bender demonic corruption... Frankly, it would be impressive to find a better match.

Edit: OH wait, you meant that wasn't the one you were talking about. Don't mind me. :blob_no:

Leena

Does turning others into undead count? If so Soul of Negary.

Plantorsomething

@WelcomeToSH to both of you. There's lots of newbie friendly info at that link.

Try to stick to English as much as possible, since the Moderators might not be able to recognize inappropriate content in other languages.
Also do remember to link your story in your signature if you have one. It's easier than linking it every time you want to talk about it.:blob_gift:

Why not that one? I dropped it early on, but as far as I remember, it perfectly meets the requirements. 18+ Gender Bender demonic corruption... Frankly, it would be impressive to find a better match.

Edit: OH wait, you meant that wasn't the one you were talking about. Don't mind me. :blob_no:
Lol don worry, I do that all the time