Corty's AI Thread

ForestDweller

Clothes : like in the pic
Background : sitting at a campfire at night
Pose: sitting on the grass while hugging her legs, exposing her red striped panties in the process

She has a smile on her face.

Size: high-res portrait

Her looks are based on this pic:

Want to add the staff under her legs but that's probably too difficult for the ai.

Rui23

@Corty
Hair: Black
Eye colour: Black
Clothes : orange, red and black hoodie (similar to a goldfish's colour scheme, but a fantasy one)
Background : Two glowing and bulging fuchsia eyes with heart-shaped pupils + him in the middle of them (Dark-ish background, please help with the rest)
Pose: Looking slightly down with a cold expression and fist clenched
Size: Default (I don't know if I can resize HD ones, they always cut off the image in the end...)
Title: Legacy: Another World (Optional add, I don't know if it'll affect the AI?)

Here's a rough sketch for reference! Thanks in advance! (Could it be PM'ed?)

Last edited:

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
@ForestDweller Too many details, so the resolution defaults to standard portrait size. It made some funny ones; I included those, too, so I did a bit more because I liked how they started to turn out. Also, because of the panties thing, the AI many times refused to put clothes on her.

Image Gallery

@Rui23 The details were good until the backgrounds, which are sadly too complicated. I can't do that; also the clothes are not that fine-tune ready. Anyway, I tried my best. I did more than usual anyway, so you can sort and choose from them which one is to your liking. (some turned out to be hilarious, so I also included them) And dropped some portrait-sized ones in; those are easier to cut to act as covers.

Image Gallery

Also, you can use free Adobe software through your browser; no pay is required, just registration:

Adobe Express

You can design your cover here, it is not hard to use, and if you don't use premium templates, fonts, etc, it is completely free.

Rui23

@ForestDweller Too many details, so the resolution defaults to standard portrait size. It made some funny ones; I included those, too, so I did a bit more because I liked how they started to turn out. Also, because of the panties thing, the AI many times refused to put clothes on her.

Image Gallery

@Rui23 The details were good until the backgrounds, which are sadly too complicated. I can't do that; also the clothes are not that fine-tune ready. Anyway, I tried my best. I did more than usual anyway, so you can sort and choose from them which one is to your liking. (some turned out to be hilarious, so I also included them) And dropped some portrait-sized ones in; those are easier to cut to act as covers.

Image Gallery

Also, you can use free Adobe software through your browser; no pay is required, just registration:

Adobe Express

You can design your cover here, it is not hard to use, and if you don't use premium templates, fonts, etc, it is completely free.
Thank you so much. Some of these are great for the kid version of the MC. I really appreciate your help!

ForestDweller

Thanks for trying!

Though this just proves that AI still isn't good enough to replace actual artist commissions for me.

Claryie

@Corty Hello, if you are still doing this thing, can you make me a portrait of a person with the details being:
Clothes: robe
Background: forest
Pose: standing
hair length : medium
hair color : white
eyes : dark red

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.

Claryie

@NoHaxJustCanFly Sure thing!

I made a few; I uploaded them to an Imgur album; here is the link:
If you don't have an Imgur account and you can't view it, here is a zip of the images:
https://mega.nz/file/03oyiTjL#6p2iJLB11fEGAgHOzDfZjFi8W69NoaPtfZyXFEjTCAc

And a virus total scan of the zip for proof its safe to dl:
https://www.virustotal.com/gui/file...e873e028b9edeff3fc2e9dd975131f39e5a/detection
Nice! I did not expect you to answer that quickly, thank you so much :D
Not only that, you created 3 links for me, I really appreciate it!!! :DDDD