Cover Art of Volume 1(A.I. is okay)

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
Greetings, people!

Redadam04 is here again. May I ask the humble illustrators to produce a cover for me? For Free? I'm sorry I am really bad of creating an A.I. illustration! [ >_< ]

The illustration should include as of follows:

1. Pink haired girl mage in a black robe in modern era. (in the right side)
2. A black hair boy in a Hawaian blue shirt (in the center)
3. A girl with azure lime eyes in a battle suit. (in the left side)

The cover should showcase a plane on it, lol. If you want information about it, read the first volume 1. Chapter 1 to 15, maybe.

Hoping for your positive response.

Thank you!
Here's the Cover of Volume 2.

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds

There not what you want but one can be used as base to be modified until reaching almost what you want

Redadam04

There not what you want but one can be used as base to be modified until reaching almost what you want
Thanks.

But our MC is 30 years old. But he looks at his 20's too because of his Asian blood. It would be better if his illustration is the same like the 2nd volume, hehe~

This is Helena. Her background is wrong, lol. It should be inside the airplane, lol. She encounters the protagonist (Holmer Aldnoa) in this part.

Sleds

Thanks.

But our MC is 30 years old. But he looks at his 20's too because of his Asian blood. It would be better if his illustration is the same like the 2nd volume, hehe~

This is Helena. Her background is wrong, lol. It should be inside the airplane, lol. She encounters the protagonist (Holmer Aldnoa) in this part.
You know you should give all information if you already have them like you said a plane should be showcase, but now they are "inside" the plane. You have an image for your pink haired girl but you don't give it. You said nothing about the age either, except a boy who can litteraly go from 1 to 18 year old :ROFLMAO:

Redadam04

You know you should give all information if you already have them like you said a plane should be showcase, but now they are "inside" the plane. You have an image for your pink haired girl but you don't give it. You said nothing about the age either, except a boy who can litteraly go from 1 to 18 year old :ROFLMAO:
Forgive me! I always forgot to add the exact details, lmao.

Sleds

does this one fit better ?

Redadam04

does this one fit better ?
Ummm.... should I add to say this: the other girl has a platinum hair? XD I'm sorry! I literally forgot about it.

The MC is a bit lousy-looking protagonist. He is wearing a Hawaian Shirt and wearing sunglasses. XD

His hair is covered with a hat like a tourist.

Sleds

Ummm.... should I add to say this: the other girl has a platinum hair? XD I'm sorry! I literally forgot about it.

The MC is a bit lousy-looking protagonist. He is wearing a Hawaian Shirt and wearing sunglasses. XD

His hair is covered with a hat like a tourist.
You know that wasn't what I asked ? I can select area, like the hair, the shirt, etc and change it without changing the rest of the image. What I want is a base to do this modification, like does the angle is good enough? Do you see enough of the plane? Does the faces are good enough?

Last edited:

Redadam04

You know that wasn't what I asked ? I can select area, like the hair, the shirt, etc and change it without changing the rest of the image. What I want is a base to do this modification, like does the angle is good enough? Do you see enough of the plane? Does the faces are good enough?

Sorry for my late reply.

The platinum girl should be beautiful like Helena.

That girl is the second heroine, so she could be attractive too. Hehe~ I love the angle!

For the MC.... Well, make him wear a vacation outfit and sunglasses.

Sleds

Sorry for my late reply.

The platinum girl should be beautiful like Helena.

That girl is the second heroine, so she could be attractive too. Hehe~ I love the angle!

For the MC.... Well, make him wear a vacation outfit and sunglasses.
That still not answer the question, choice an image, one image on all these that I can change in some area

Redadam04

That still not answer the question, choice an image, one image on all these that I can change in some area
The second illustration of the second panel. Love the art of the pink haired girl in a robe. Pardon for my slow response.
Here :)

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    688.5 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

Sleds

I will look at it tomorrow

Sleds

First panel. First pic.

Working on the middle girl now how that ?
Platinium hair can be light pink or silver, even light blond, which do you prefer ?

Edit : I got some connection problem, maybe I won't be able to help you finish it before saturday at least

Last edited:

Redadam04

Working on the middle girl now how that ?
Platinium hair can be light pink or silver, even light blond, which do you prefer ?

Edit : I got some connection problem, maybe I won't be able to help you finish it before saturday at least
Sorry for my late reply. I took a nap for 5 hours, lol.

Can you cut a portion of the hair of our Male Character?

I love the 2nd one. She is producing a kuudere vibes. ❤️

Last edited:

Sleds

Sorry for my late reply. I took a nap for 5 hours, lol.

Can you cut a portion of the hair of our Male Character?

I love the 2nd one. She is producing a kuudere vibes. ❤️