Cover for Novel

HaremSucks

I don't know how to use AI Art, and I don't know how to do it properly, nor do I have the time. Can anyone generate an AI art relating to criminals, mafia, and such things? If one requires further specification, I'll oblige myself to do so. I hope this doesn't sound pretentious or rude as I have seen an individual request a similar thing on the website some time ago.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
Give me details, I try to cook you something

HaremSucks

Here are some ideas I have.

Several men in suits are sitting around a long dinner table. The MC is in the middle of the cover and is sitting in the front of the table.

A cover with two sides. One is a student on a table. One looks like a criminal counting up his money on a table.

A man in a suit calling someone on a rainy street

A man in a suit that has a leash on three pitbull dogs.

A man in a suit kneels as he kisses the hand of the MC.

Mc is shown showcasing a suitcase filled with money stacked to the brim to the cover.

The MC has black hair and has a light-brown complexion. He should be in a suit in every cover.

marvel_away

Here are two of the prompts.

Indicterra

Five little monkeys jumping on the bed 🎶
Here are some ideas I have.

Several men in suits are sitting around a long dinner table. The MC is in the middle of the cover and is sitting in the front of the table.

A cover with two sides. One is a student on a table. One looks like a criminal counting up his money on a table.

A man in a suit calling someone on a rainy street

A man in a suit that has a leash on three pitbull dogs.

A man in a suit kneels as he kisses the hand of the MC.

Mc is shown showcasing a suitcase filled with money stacked to the brim to the cover.

The MC has black hair and has a light-brown complexion. He should be in a suit in every cover.
There isn't much details here for to work on something, the ones with details are the wrong kind. It would be better it was solo mc doing something.

More people= more mistakes
Less details = more mistakes

So take time to think for yourself, what I need to details like top most suggestion but with less people. Try to bring something up until then these are the ones I made
_9b17581a-cbfc-4018-90d4-5ed1120a5384.jpeg

OIG3 (4).jpeg
OIG3 (5).jpeg

HaremSucks

Alright, I'l
There isn't much details here for to work on something, the ones with details are the wrong kind. It would be better it was solo mc doing something.

More people= more mistakes
Less details = more mistakes

So take time to think for yourself, what I need to details like top most suggestion but with less people. Try to bring something up until then these are the ones I madeView attachment 27535

View attachment 27536View attachment 27537
Alright, I'll give some more details next morning. Thank you for helping.