Cover Needed

GMSJakers

Ay, listen, I just need a cover. I'm broke... literally... so can someone perhaps create a cover for me that shows two boys in medieval clothing, with one blonde and the other with brown hair? If there can be some blue lightning behind them, that'd be great. For now, I'll just use the art I have now, but I don't want to use that primarily, so, if someone could do this free of charge, I'd really appreciate it.

J_Chemist

You could look into AI Art. I highly recommend Gencraft for free but there are several out there you can throw some prompts into! If you have no money, then that is what you'd be looking at anyway. Artists don't do their craft for free, you know.

Sergeandgreen

1702944690588.png
1702944960617.png

Something like this?
Took two mins with AI and didn't cost anything.
I mean i would probably need a few more tries to get the hands right, but its not so much work. But even if you want ai art is fine for you you could at least be so nice and give us a bit more information than just this. The age of the boys, the relative height, the hairstyle etc. Maybe if they are friends or foes could also help.
I mean, if Ai art is not okey and you expect someone to draw something with just this information, you will surely wait for a few years.
1702945456609.png

Here is one with the right amount of fingers.
I would still recommend using an upscaler on this pic.

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
If you give a image reference, for the pose for exemple, it would be easier to know what you want. Still, here some :

J_Chemist

If you give a image reference, for the pose for exemple, it would be easier to know what you want. Still, here some :

holyshiesty these are pretty good for AI. It's incredible how far that it's come in such little time.