Crafting Based story with physically weak MC.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Stories I've read and liked: Chaotic craftsman worships the cube, wandering inn (The arcs with the blind emperor have lots of interesting buildings going on), Cast under an alien sun, dungeon item shop(Sorta? seems like the MC just combines random stuff together and creates amazing things)

If anyone has good gems they've read let me know please.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
Stories I've read and liked: Chaotic craftsman worships the cube, wandering inn (The arcs with the blind emperor have lots of interesting buildings going on), Cast under an alien sun, dungeon item shop(Sorta? seems like the MC just combines random stuff together and creates amazing things)

try the Greatest Estate Developer. Its pretty funny. MC isnt entirely "physically weak", but he doesnt really fight very often and mainly just builds, he mainly relies on one support character to deal with most combat related problems

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...

lol "based story" thought this was Lloyd for a moment

melchi

What is a custom title?
try the Greatest Estate Developer. Its pretty funny. MC isnt entirely "physically weak", but he doesnt really fight very often and mainly just builds, he mainly relies on one support character to deal with most combat related problems
Thanks, it took me a while to figure it out isn't on scribblehub though.

I guess I can check out the laws of cultivation though I find cultivator novels to not be to my taste in general.

As for reincarnation of alysara I tried to read that one but the prose style turns me off. I couldn't get into it.

melchi

What is a custom title?
I read the first volume on only sense but couldn't really get into it. It reminds me of bofuri but they beat around the bush a whole lot more.

Greatest Estate Developer is really good though but man it gets really brutal.

does crafting include machining? if so this fits. ignore the raunchy name

Notadate

Multiple series have this. But.. I *blegh* the minmaxing losers. Torth has this, mind reader,with a wilting body