Resolved Creation and edit problem in Glossary

Fushigi

I'm running into a weird issue while trying to create a glossary. I can post one item, as long as I do it rapidly, but then I just go back to 'create', go to my novel again and 'edit', then get back to 'glossary' before it will let me post a second item. Also, if I take too long to type, even the first item will not post. I have to cut the text, go through the process described above, paste the text and then post. Also, I cannot edit an item after I post it.

Tony

Staff member
I'm running into a weird issue while trying to create a glossary. I can post one item, as long as I do it rapidly, but then I just go back to 'create', go to my novel again and 'edit', then get back to 'glossary' before it will let me post a second item. Also, if I take too long to type, even the first item will not post. I have to cut the text, go through the process described above, paste the text and then post. Also, I cannot edit an item after I post it.

I can't recreate this bug no matter what I do. Are you doing anything else? Also, which browser are you using?

Fushigi

Sorry about the slow reply. I've been under the weather.
I can recreate the bug with adding new glossary items each and every time. It is consistent.
I took the time this time to try it on Chrome and Safari, and I went ahead and installed Firefox to try it there as well. All three had the same behavior. As I mentioned, this is on Mac OSX. I do not have a PC to try it on at the current time. When I have a chance, I will try it on that platform.
Note however that one thing has changed. Before, I was unable to edit glossary items. I could only delete them and make them anew. Now, I can edit.