Dear Readers of the internet, what is that one shub story that stuck with you?

Jailbreak571

Former CEO of Kamazon. Active lurker
Scribble hub... SHUB!
I guess the "Mob without a system in the naruto world". It's a fanfic but one of the best-written ones because of its top-tier comedy.

LilRora

Mostly formless
I'd like to say there is one, but I can't say that honestly. I have quite a few that I'm reading at the moment or have read and can't forget them, but it's damn impossible to pick that one. Some of them are

Chronicles of the Exalted Sun Child
The Reincarnation of Alysara
REND
Sleep is for the Weak

Okay, I know they are not very shubby, but I'm reading them here so they probably count.

Unusual Cases (I think that was how it was called, but I'd need to check)
QuietValerie's stories, especially Walls of Anamoor

Can't remember more at the moment.

NobleTalon

I like to imagine that everyone reply is voiced by text to speech
I'm following a few stories that are only on sh, but none of them have been addictive enough for me to go insane while waiting for the next chapter.

I just relax when I read on sh. If you don't count the weirdos' stuff (aka genderbender&co), most of the novels on sh are chill and quite enjoyable

Nhatduongg

Yuyuko Saigyouji, The Dreaming Ghost
I have quite a few stories I'm following but only one list that I really read is put on notification. Unfortunately, all of those stories doesn't seem to be updated anymore.

1659437982566.png

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I have one!

I remember just the other eon me and Shub-Niggurath were dwelling there in his void with a bunch of buds and we were just chillin and he broke out this planet full of human souls and he just kept pouring them into his gaping maw and everyone was like, "CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG CHUG!" and he finished off THE WHOLE PLANET all by himself and did not puke up any souls.

Not a single one.

Ah... good times. Good times. I miss college.

Okay

The Bored but Lazy
Salvos

Not necessarily a SH story, but I found it here