deleted stories come back to life

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

p.s before reading, I'm not angry or anything I'm just frustrated and need somewhere to blow it up.

so I think I'm being cheated both by google and SH. I deleted a story then when you click the link it gives you
"An error has occurred
This chapter does not exist." (that's what you think)
but if you open the cached copy from google, the chapter's contents weren't removed at all, so if you're wondering (fellow authors) if why some of your works were copied somewhere else even if they were deleted, you think were deleted in SH, well no. some of your readers may start claiming it as theirs and continue your story.
so what was the use of 'deleted'? if it wasn't completely obliterated in this site. I actually tried searching deleted stories from someone's reading list and when you innocently search it on google it just says
"An error has occurred
This chapter does not exist." (again)
but open it on google caches and boom, everybody can copy/paste your deleted stories. so before you delete your stories, it's better if you leave it be, or the credit may go to someone else :>

S10

It is deleted. Atleast by scribblehub.
Google keeps their own cached copies for crawling and things thus there will be a copy there for a while. Also internet archive may have a copy anyway.

Why delete the story?

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

because i think my story is trash but for some reason i found it on another site with "posted one day ago" like wth? it's weird if they got a copy of the story and I did some experiments and research and found that cached stuff
Google keeps their own cached copies for crawling and things thus there will be a copy there for a while. Also internet archive may have a copy anyway.

Why delete the story?
so does that mean it will leave after some time?
ugh nvm, they can copy it however they want those criminals

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

sometimes you just gotta learn how to give up:s_smile: in the end that story is just one out of many other stories, I doubt they can continue writing something that was stolen and was not originally their idea. Anyway though the credit now has passed to them, I still think they won't make it big:s_smile:

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
p.s before reading, I'm not angry or anything I'm just frustrated and need somewhere to blow it up.

so I think I'm being cheated both by google and SH. I deleted a story then when you click the link it gives you
"An error has occurred
This chapter does not exist." (that's what you think)
but if you open the cached copy from google, the chapter's contents weren't removed at all, so if you're wondering (fellow authors) if why some of your works were copied somewhere else even if they were deleted, you think were deleted in SH, well no. some of your readers may start claiming it as theirs and continue your story.
so what was the use of 'deleted'? if it wasn't completely obliterated in this site. I actually tried searching deleted stories from someone's reading list and when you innocently search it on google it just says
"An error has occurred
This chapter does not exist." (again)
but open it on google caches and boom, everybody can copy/paste your deleted stories. so before you delete your stories, it's better if you leave it be, or the credit may go to someone else :>
If I delete a story I dont give a fuck who uses it

Why delete the story?
Lol. Like yeah. It's the internet....NOTHING gets deleted....