Describe your MC, with a twist

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
First, describe your MC to the class, then write your MC's description as a Code Geass character. Show me the vibrancy of your colors as authors!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

TheMonotonePuppet

I'm the worst at describing something visual with letters and words
I knew it.
I pronounce your colors. Your colors as an author...

Sad Aoi Todo.jpg

Dull.

TheMonotonePuppet

Describe Sol as a Code Geass character. Then I'll describe Charlotte in that form.
@Rhaps Here you go!
@dummycake See. I can write something that doesn't make you feel awful. I bet, subconsciously (or maybe even consciously), you were feeling tired of it. But I can do stuff that doesn't mess you up! See! See!
@Raymann How could you sad-face @ACertainPassingUser ?! Answer for your crimes! Sol judges you by the authority of The Brutal King.

It had eyes just slightly larger than normal, most of the whites in the monster’s eyes swallowed by an iris with a gorgeous purple evoking the Roman emperors of old and amethyst facets grown in frost-like bands across its pupils akin to icy purple ivy. It had a cute little button nose and its eyebrows were raised as if surprised to see me. It seemed like it had once had rich brown skin, before darkening to a solid stone-like gray with faint dark chocolate undertones.
Its face was framed by hair so blue it would rival even a Blue Magical Girl’s hair, a shade of blue that I swear had to have been magically enhanced for hypnotic effect. Each thread had an impossible luster to it, as if the essence of sapphires were distilled into extremely soft-looking, luxurious silk. The hair extended all the way to its hips. Pinned on its hair is a cartoonishly large scarlet bow, plush ears poking out of its head.
It had a fascinating dress; a checkered pattern of purple and pink which exaggerated its hips and waist. The skirt part and the sleeves had ruffles, while the rest was sleek and soft. The dress split into more and more lace-like purple-and-pink threads when it reached the creature’s collarbone, entwining around the creature’s neck, a weeping mask wrapped up by, but visible through, the threads. It had flared pants that extended all the way to the floor, covering its feet.
Gold orbs peer through pitch black rents in its arm. Circular pupils surrounded by a striated iris were engraved into the precious metal, black exposed by the engraving. Brass hands swing energetically, its grin bobbing back forth, teeth bared in uncountable numbers of wicked sharp teeth.
From the perspective of the male/lesbian gaze, as anime so often is:
She had huge, irresistible eyes filled with a noble purple evoking a royalty to rival any of Brittannia. Purple diamonds rotated within her angular eyes as if held by strings, all lit by the internal blue glow of a computer's death screen. She had white skin, though grey shade covered her face as she looked down from some unidentifiable emotion. Whether her head was tilted in annoyance or surprise, you couldn't tell. A scarf covered the lower half her face, a weeping tragedy mask knitted onto it.
Tall, slender, and blue-furred ears gave her a towering, willowy silhouette.
She had an odd form-fitting dress, with a checkered pattern of purple and pink, that evoked a futuristic jester. Though... with the way it hugged her form, the pattern exaggerating her ample and perky breasts with what might as well be called cleavage even if no skin showed... and the gold circuitry accentuating her narrow waist and rounded hips,... one could easily argue that it was more of a sleek and soft body suit with dress-like extensions. Her behind... well, its shapeliness made me understand now why Helen of Troy started a war.
A split skirt trailed down her long legs, golden lines trailing down their defined perfection. The skirt flowed around her in waves across the crystalline ground, much like she had a marching army at her back. Extending from the body seat were soft-looking ruffled sleeves and flared pant legs easily covering her feet.
Gold orbs lined her arms like glued jewels. These pupil-less eyes were engraved with many darker gold, concentric ovals into the precious metal. Gauntlets, like brass versions of griffin feet, covered her hands. Perhaps her angular talons covered more wicked versions of the eyes lining her arms.
Her perfect face was framed by hair so impossibly blue and glossy. Indeed, it was so luxurious and expensive I felt ashamed to stare at it so obsessively, the guilt much like peeking into an woman's onsen. Each thread had an impossible luster to it, as if the essence of sapphires were distilled into extremely soft-looking, luxurious silk. The hair extended all the way to her swaying hips, defined tips flowing behind her...
"Where did she go?! Dang it! I don't understand! What happened?!" *tosses rapier to the ground*

I would like to point out that this is some poor pacing on my part when it comes to describing. Not to mention, I did not focus on the arms, legs, hair, nor the eyes in the manner I wanted. So don't take my idea as a perfect guideline. I want to see your colors as an author, not mine.
Edit: if I'm honest, I probably should have focused on the boobs and butt more, and how the clothes wrinkled around them. Code Geass is very ecchi. Maybe added a few buttons too.
Edit-edit: I'm going to edit the description.
Edit-edit-edit: By the way, many character traits are changed to fit the Code Geass aesthetic.
I'm too busy buying clothes at the soup store.
@The_3rd_Book Hope you find wonderful bargains!

Last edited:

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
@dummycake See. I can write something that doesn't make you feel awful. I bet, subconsciously (or maybe even consciously), you were feeling tired of it. But I can do stuff that doesn't mess you up! See! See!
thank you, my puppet fren

here's my attempt:
Reflecting at the silver rectangular-circular mirror, her pink eyes studied the rest of the hourglass ticking down the seconds that her heart tried to rapture from her bosom to catch a glimpse itself. Her shimmering eyes had the color of the peaches that could be superimposed on her posterior, inviting the feelings of passion, tranquility, and innocence.

Her hand curiously caressed her hair, which the smoothness, tint, and shine was as beautiful as a pink tourmaline. The hair went deep down as her abundant thighs which, just like her whole body, had no imperfections visible by the naked eye. With her gaze on her lips, she stroke her full and plump lips that resembled a watery succulent ripe peach ready for consumption.

"What the fuck?"

(totally didn't use thesaurus)

TheMonotonePuppet

thank you, my puppet fren

here's my attempt:
Reflecting at the silver rectangular-circular mirror, her pink eyes studied the rest of the hourglass ticking down the seconds that her heart tried to rapture from her bosom to catch a glimpse itself. Her shimmering eyes had the color of the peaches that could be superimposed on her posterior, inviting the feelings of passion, tranquility, and innocence.

Her hand curiously caressed her hair, which the smoothness, tint, and shine was as beautiful as a pink tourmaline. The hair went deep down as her abundant thighs which, just like her whole body, had no imperfections visible by the naked eye. With her gaze on her lips, she stroke her full and plump lips that resembled a watery succulent ripe peach ready for consumption.

"What the fuck?"

(totally didn't use thesaurus)
My pleasure, friend!
Definitely catches the ecchi feeling of Code Geass, with all of the lusty panning of the camera! I am interested as to her clothes... What clothes is she wearing?
Is she wearing clothes?!
You wouldn't be that scandalous, right?

Definitely gives off vibes of a peach dryad. She's got a real idea of what her favorite colors are LOL! Nice touch with the no imperfections part and the long hair.

And toootally. I would never assume that you would use a thesaurus.