Describe your pet

Tempokai

Overworked One
My cat is the most passive cat in the world (I can literally just go and spin him few times and he will do nothing) until he goes outside the working place and becomes a typical wuxia MC (beating other cats) with a Casanova side

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
One of my cats is a crossbreed between a loaf of bread and a crackhead.

The other is an older Lady with an education to back it up. And claws.

doravg

106/4001 (bigot towards homophobs)
My cats are many, but I had to leave them with my parents. I miss them. They are fluffy and loveable, and I have trained them to behave like rag dolls.

JOSHUABARAT18

For as long as i know, i only have two friends in this world, and coincidentally the are my only family, one of the name paus, a little cat that i have since 5 years ago, the first time i met her is a meeting between two point of fate, she has pure black fur, like black silk from darkness, her feet small and slender, maybe that's why her move agile and fast, her tail is longer than many cats, and have a little white spot in the end, her eyes is blue like a deep ocean oh how i love her so much

Nb: maybe it's too much 😂😂🙏🙏

l8rose

Perpetually Positively Pondering
Recovering jackass with separation issues and champion mouser skills.

He was a shelter kitten with near-zero human socialization which led to some issues. Most of those were taken care of (except the separation anxiety) but then a guest stayed with us who encouraged bad behaviour such as teaching it to attack people when he wanted attention or letting their two cats beat up mine when I wasn't around. Strangely enough, their two cats became my first instance of ever seeing pets that hated their owners.

He's gotten better as he's starting to become slightly affectionate. Never going to be a cuddle-monster but he's slowly starting to sit by family and letting them pet him.