Do its really good?

Garon

This is not an ordinary post. And it will be very long. I wanted to write a novel that was more like a one piece with elements of sex and yuri harem. And although I started the story gloomily, I wanted to continue it later in a more pleasant way. But then I realized that I wanted to put a serious theme into it. What a soul. And what makes a human who he is. What is God, and is it possible to become one? This was my wish. But this may no longer happen. Even though I enjoy writing. I have no time or talent. I don't even know basic English. I can't do anything. I doubt that I will achieve anything further in life. And problems with other people prove this to me. Now I don't want to do anything. Just lie down and sleep forever. I don’t have a dream or the strength to accomplish anything. I don't need heaven. Just true nothing. Now I’m glad that some 30+ people read my writing. But I don't think I can continue this. So I just want to post a huge spoiler for my story. I want you to read and tell me if this story is worth anything? Maybe it's even can give inspiration to someone. Or don’t read it, I don’t force you.

During a period when there was no actual time. There was emptiness. Pure nothing. And as a result of the miracle, an explosion occurred. A pulse of light that created two deities. Deities without gender or appearance. The entities were gods, but not creators. But they were not deprived of strength. One was a dreamer, the other an observer.

One deity was in eternal sleep, but had a mental connection with the other. Another could observe him and conduct a dialogue with him. He could not see what the dreamer was dreaming, but he could hear it. The dreamer had dreams all the time. Gray and meaningless. But the longer his sleep went on, the more he discovered. He had dreams of creatures that he could not understand, but which he gradually remembered. Languages that he did not understand, but at the same time he understood what the creatures were talking about. Things that in all his dreams were repeated again and again in his dreams. They were good and he shared them with others. He told him every scene he found interesting. But the scenes began to change.

They became worse, scenes of joy were replaced by horror and rage. The terrible images of other people's deaths, and the screams of agony of those who awaken. They were getting louder and he couldn't bring himself to ignore them. He felt their pain as if it were his own, he felt pain that he did not want. The Observer could not help him. He could only listen to him. He wanted to help him, unfortunately he only watched as he suffered. Eternal torment overtook the dreamer, and he made a single request. Kill himself.

He asked another god to kill him. And he fulfilled this request. After his death, the energy came out creating a second explosion. The observer, in the sadness of loneliness, tried to create the things he heard. But the things he created were not only false, created from light but existed only as images. But how can someone create something that he himself has never seen. How can a blind person understand what colors are? How can a deaf person understand what sound is? These are things that you need to understand yourself. Therefore, the images of his world that he tried to create, trying to replace loneliness, were terrible. Not complete. Empty. Unable to withstand loneliness and his helplessness, he kills himself. Creating a third explosion.

All these explosions led to an important point. Points of creation of the universe and life. The explosions created a hole in the universe. Allowing other people's souls to penetrate inside. These souls swirled in an eternal spiral along with the energy of the two dead gods. Creating a cycle of energy, enough energy to create life as we know it. Souls that were in eternal sleep woke up. And they absorbed the energy of the gods. Images from dreams appeared to them too. And they did not consciously create the earth for themselves. Life, blue skies, and beautiful green fields. All this appeared as a result of the unconscious dream of sleeping souls. And as soon as the bodies appeared, they began to fill them with themselves.

Yes, in my isekai story, the explanation of why people speak the same language is explained). Not only that, but throughout the story there will be scenes where the characters feel and see something normal. But they consider it wrong, and are unable to explain why. Different souls created the world based on their fragments of memories, manifested in their dreams, and the dreams of others. Where everyone will say that the sky is red. There will be those who will not believe, but feel deep within themselves that this is not so. And the backstory didn't end there.

Soon people appeared who could feel the energy. Take control of it, and understand that they have the power to influence the world. Change laws and reality by distorting other people's perceptions. One day they can force people to believe that they are birds, and they will become one. Truly the gods himselfs. But they appeared. Souls from other universes who remember who they are. Souls who are fully aware of their past world and their experiences. They became a threat to the gods. And so they began to try to control and manipulate them. Realizing that once they realize how this world works they will become gods like them. As a result, throughout the story the gods will try to manipulate mc by threatening to kill her love unless she tries to help them kill these special people. And mc would face different problems along with others throughout the story and gradually become better or worse with each arc. That was my original idea.

So that's a lot of text. I wanted to write here the finale too, and find out if you like the idea. But I decided for myself that he was not interesting. If anyone liked it, (I don't know why so type). You can take it for yourself, I don’t care. I'm just curious if you find anything good here.

Last edited:

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
This is not an ordinary post. And it will be very long. I wanted to write a novel that was more like a one piece with elements of sex and yuri harem. And although I started the story gloomily, I wanted to continue it later in a more pleasant way. But then I realized that I wanted to put a serious theme into it. What a soul. And what makes a human who he is. What is God, and is it possible to become one? This was my wish. But this may no longer happen. Even though I enjoy writing. I have no time or talent. I don't even know basic English. I can't do anything. I doubt that I will achieve anything further in life. And problems with other people prove this to me. Now I don't want to do anything. Just lie down and sleep forever. I don’t have a dream or the strength to accomplish anything. I don't need heaven. Just true nothing. Now I’m glad that some 30+ people read my writing. But I don't think I can continue this. So I just want to post a huge spoiler for my story. I want you to read and tell me if this story is worth anything? Maybe it's even can give inspiration to someone. Or don’t read it, I don’t force you.

During a period when there was no actual time. There was emptiness. Pure nothing. And as a result of the miracle, an explosion occurred. A pulse of light that created two deities. Deities without gender or appearance. The entities were gods, but not creators. But they were not deprived of strength. One was a dreamer, the other an observer.

One deity was in eternal sleep, but had a mental connection with the other. Another could observe him and conduct a dialogue with him. He could not see what the dreamer was dreaming, but he could hear it. The dreamer had dreams all the time. Gray and meaningless. But the longer his sleep went on, the more he discovered. He had dreams of creatures that he could not understand, but which he gradually remembered. Languages that he did not understand, but at the same time he understood what the creatures were talking about. Things that in all his dreams were repeated again and again in his dreams. They were good and he shared them with others. He told him every scene he found interesting. But the scenes began to change.

They became worse, scenes of joy were replaced by horror and rage. The terrible images of other people's deaths, and the screams of agony of those who awaken. They were getting louder and he couldn't bring himself to ignore them. He felt their pain as if it were his own, he felt pain that he did not want. The Observer could not help him. He could only listen to him. He wanted to help him, unfortunately he only watched as he suffered. Eternal torment overtook the dreamer, and he made a single request. Kill himself.

He asked another god to kill him. And he fulfilled this request. After his death, the energy came out creating a second explosion. The observer, in the sadness of loneliness, tried to create the things he heard. But the things he created were not only false, created from light but existed only as images. But how can someone create something that he himself has never seen. How can a blind person understand what colors are? How can a deaf person understand what sound is? These are things that you need to understand yourself. Therefore, the images of his world that he tried to create, trying to replace loneliness, were terrible. Not complete. Empty. Unable to withstand loneliness and his helplessness, he kills himself. Creating a third explosion.

All these explosions led to an important point. Points of creation of the universe and life. The explosions created a hole in the universe. Allowing other people's souls to penetrate inside. These souls swirled in an eternal spiral along with the energy of the two dead gods. Creating a cycle of energy, enough energy to create life as we know it. Souls that were in eternal sleep woke up. And they absorbed the energy of the gods. Images from dreams appeared to them too. And they did not consciously create the earth for themselves. Life, blue skies, and beautiful green fields. All this appeared as a result of the unconscious dream of sleeping souls. And as soon as the bodies appeared, they began to fill them with themselves.

Yes, in my isekai story, the explanation of why people speak the same language is explained). Not only that, but throughout the story there will be scenes where the characters feel and see something normal. But they consider it wrong, and are unable to explain why. Different souls created the world based on their fragments of memories, manifested in their dreams, and the dreams of others. Where everyone will say that the sky is red. There will be those who will not believe, but feel deep within themselves that this is not so. And the backstory didn't end there.

Soon people appeared who could feel the energy. Take control of it, and understand that they have the power to influence the world. Change laws and reality by distorting other people's perceptions. One day they can force people to believe that they are birds, and they will become one. Truly the gods himselfs. But they appeared. Souls from other universes who remember who they are. Souls who are fully aware of their past world and their experiences. They became a threat to the gods. And so they began to try to control and manipulate them. Realizing that once they realize how this world works they will become gods like them. As a result, throughout the story the gods will try to manipulate mc by threatening to kill her love unless she tries to help them kill these special people. And mc would face different problems along with others throughout the story and gradually become better or worse with each arc. That was my original idea.

So that's a lot of text. I wanted to write here the finale too, and find out if you like the idea. But I decided for myself that he was not interesting. If anyone liked it, (I don't know why so type). You can take it for yourself, I don’t care. I'm just curious if you find anything good here.
You seem to have had enough of people. Take a time off for yourself for the meantime and heal.

As for your work, it's up to you whether it has value. It's just that, try not to rely on others if you want to go on with your idea. Most of us won't see the 'value' in that, and others would go so far as to make them feel they are superior by pushing you down. Don't worry about your English; it can be learned, see? And you already have the basics, though there are a few errors, which is normal for non-English natives. I'm not a native English speaker myself, and when I started to take writing seriously, I got panned for my ridiculous grammar.

Like other denizens of this site would say, "Write what you want to write". And I would also add, "Write without a care." While it's nice to take note of your readers' feedbacks, it would also do you good if you know what you need for your story and filter the 'suggestions' that are actually 'veiled preferences' of the said reader.

Again, take a break. You definitely need it.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉

Ok, now that the wall is gone I read it. had princess read it to me.
Here is what I think.

I see that you want to play with the power of perception and belief, a possibly fun and interesting concept. I think focus on big picture ideas and philosphies might be the strong suit of such a story, rather than focus on a single character. A few tweaks and change of scope might benefit your opinion.

That's what I would do. Not saying that's better than what you originally planned.

Garon

You seem to have had enough of people. Take a time off for yourself for the meantime and heal.

As for your work, it's up to you whether it has value. It's just that, try not to rely on others if you want to go on with your idea. Most of us won't see the 'value' in that, and others would go so far as to make them feel they are superior by pushing you down. Don't worry about your English; it can be learned, see? And you already have the basics, though there are a few errors, which is normal for non-English natives. I'm not a native English speaker myself, and when I started to take writing seriously, I got panned for my ridiculous grammar.

Like other denizens of this site would say, "Write what you want to write". And I would also add, "Write without a care." While it's nice to take note of your readers' feedbacks, it would also do you good if you know what you need for your story and filter the 'suggestions' that are actually 'veiled preferences' of the said reader.

Again, take a break. You definitely need it.
Easy to say. I wanted rest if I could.

Garon

Ok, now that the wall is gone I read it. had princess read it to me.
Here is what I think.

I see that you want to play with the power of perception and belief, a possibly fun and interesting concept. I think focus on big picture ideas and philosphies might be the strong suit of such a story, rather than focus on a single character. A few tweaks and change of scope might benefit your opinion.

That's what I would do. Not saying that's better than what you originally planned.
We create our gods. And human beliefs can be controlled and changed. One of the theme in my story
You're working?
Yes. The people around me also require me to do a lot. They don't even know me for who I really am. And they constantly ask me to do this, do that. In the end, I understand that I cannot leave them all happy. Because then I need to forget about myself.

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
Yes. The people around me also require me to do a lot. They don't even know me for who I really am. And they constantly ask me to do this, do that. In the end, I understand that I cannot leave them all happy. Because then I need to forget about myself.
Yes, you cannot please everyone, same in workplaces. And people won't know their boundaries if you won't draw the line. I understand that we may have to agree so we can avoid trouble, but these people would push your limits.

Sometimes, you need to push back, or they'll overwhelm you. I may not know what you do for a living, but from your words, I can tell we have similar experiences. (I'm a public school teacher, btw, and my work requires me to attend to paperworks, aside from student problems, every day. Not to mention, I'm writing a thesis, an illustrator for free of childrens' book for my education division, and also a writer.)

Besides, you did say that part 'you'll forget yourself', which I take as your indication that you're still clinging to that little part of yourself. If so, taking a break is also self-care, not only as an author but as a normal human, especially from the daily toxicities of life.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
We create our gods. And human beliefs can be controlled and changed. One of the theme in my story
I did notice that would probably be one of the themes, but I didn't say anything about it.
I will point out an overlooked issue with the worldbuilding with that theme: that the souls and universe(s) exist, meaning that an Eternal Infinite God is still likely to be behind their creation(the miracle). Even if this is not the case, the worldbuilding poses existensial questions and encourages moral ambiguity/relativity.

Beyond that, I would like to see how majority belief could affect an outside individual physically. Like, how is death handled when many think someone is still alive. What if belief is split evenly on something? Etc.Potentially difficult answers for an author to come up with.

Garon

I did notice that would probably be one of the themes, but I didn't say anything about it.
I will point out an overlooked issue with the worldbuilding with that theme: that the souls and universe(s) exist, meaning that an Eternal Infinite God is still likely to be behind their creation(the miracle). Even if this is not the case, the worldbuilding poses existensial questions and encourages moral ambiguity/relativity.

Beyond that, I would like to see how majority belief could affect an outside individual physically. Like, how is death handled when many think someone is still alive. What if belief is split evenly on something? Etc.Potentially difficult answers for an author to come up with.
I have some answers and characters to help you understand this more. But these are characters representing one side of the question rather than an exact answer. But I still have a long way to go. And I hope somehow I can complete the story.
If you want, we can discuss this topic further. I don't mind giving examples in the form of my characters.

FebyA

Even though I enjoy writing. I have no time or talent.

Lack of time and talent resonates with me. Especially time, with how much life tends to get in the way.

But it's sad to read the continuation of your post. I can only wish you for the best in life, going forward.

tell me if this story is worth anything?

Yes. But I also think that, there is an adverse correlation between writing something that's popular and writing something heavy/serious like your story.

Of course it can be bridged by good writing, and I might be wrong, but you might want to adjust your expectation if you are thinking of value in terms of popularity, money, or such.