Do you ever have those moments when writing?

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
That is why the popular author Andur (royalroad) is smart. Re-using same MC + FL (but difference personality as they reincarnate, but still similar). And his novels are often short.

Also. You shouldn't blame yourself. People are humans in the end. Forgetting is normal.
try checking some chinese novels, or veteran readers of them. Beside usual bullshit or poison cliches, it is common for them to forget characters they introduced before. Heck even important characters. *POP* No more appearance. Just like that.
But of course there are cases where they re-appear. But heck its slightly cringe.
Oh, I didn't forget any characters. I just have moments where I realize that a character mentioned before could have specific connections to later characters, thus altering my view of how I want to continue the story.

Scaver

That is why the popular author Andur (royalroad) is smart. Re-using same MC + FL (but difference personality as they reincarnate, but still similar). And his novels are often short.

Also. You shouldn't blame yourself. People are humans in the end. Forgetting is normal.
try checking some chinese novels, or veteran readers of them. Beside usual bullshit or poison cliches, it is common for them to forget characters they introduced before. Heck even important characters. *POP* No more appearance. Just like that.
But of course there are cases where they re-appear. But heck its slightly cringe.
There exists 'cuttlefish loves diving'!
He is a master of storytelling!
Oh, I didn't forget any characters. I just have moments where I realize that a character mentioned before could have specific connections to later characters, thus altering my view of how I want to continue the story.
Ikr. When my story was just an idea, when i was just imagining it. It was different, really so. But now it's different. It was supposed to be a isekai tragedy. Mc gets transported but now wanna return except he just can't. Suffers and suffer i mean hell he dies in the end. But now i changed my idea. THere is no way people wanna read a tragedy blown series. It would be fine if it was short series but it's not. It will still have some tragedy of course . Need some tension hahahahahahahaha

Last edited:

Tsuru

Robot
There exists 'cuttlefish loves diving'!
He is a master of storytelling!

Ikr. When my story was just an idea, when i was just imagining it. It was different, really so. But now it's different. It was supposed to be a isekai tragedy. Mc gets transported but now wanna return except he just can't. Suffers and suffer i mean hell he dies in the end. But now i changed my idea. THere is no way people wanna read a tragedy blown series. It would be fine if it was short series but it's not. It will still have some tragedy of course . Need some tension hahahahahahahaha
Cuttlefish is a big favorite of mine.
He is among the very early authors that did "wholesome romance for male readers" CN. With "Martial arts master". Despite it's generic name, at the time where japan didn't have it's wholesome trend yet and there were beta simp harem everywhere, it was nice to see it. Problem. Lot of people agree this guy love to axe his own series.
Heck. "Martial arts m" appeared even before the "NTR boom" of japan.

PS: Warning to not mistake the shit manhua "Martial master" with "Martial arts master" NOVEL.
hm.... OH!
You mean, you find useless character befores having possibilities to be re-usable later ?

If i give a exagerated analogy : A random monk that MC helped very early on, which should be a nobody without name. Could be one of the numerous disciples of this MEGA OP monk that MC see later ? Resulting in the fact that this previous character having an important connection/useful for late plot ?