Do you have a pet?

Anemic_Vampire

🌻Currently Hibernating🌹
I honestly always wondered how Denji felt with Ms. Makima. I sort of lied lol, but it does make me curious…
Ah, I see. I haven't finished Chainsaw Man yet, but he doesn't seem to exactly hate it... or at least that's what majority of the viewers assume. :sweat_smile:

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
Sorry for the super delayed reply. We meet again, my chocolate friend. I second that, I love all kinds of animals too, but mostly cats. All though you might already know it, but please be careful while eating your chocolates around the dogs. Well, the cats might just steal it from you.
ddd.jpg

*Random cat meme. Although this big cat looks really sad in that cage, or maybe it's just trying to sleep?*
You're a hard-working and dedicated vampire, aren't you? There's no need to apologize for the delayed response, and I didn't even expect it, but I'm glad you did anyway. If I were more familiar with you, I'd pat your head.

No chocolate for my pets, even though you should see how they look at me wanting it. They want to eat everything I eat.

I love cats, and they seem to love me and my cuddles, but unfortunately, my dogs less so, which makes cohabitation impossible.:blob_pat_sad:
Aww. I used to have white pigeons, so I agree that it's a wonderful sight. They, birds, are really dedicated to making a nest, even if what our pigeons made ended up looking like a toddler's DIY art project. That was just really cute, the way they looked so proud of it. On the other hand, the cute chicks grew up too fast, and we had to release (they weren't captured, per se) them after a few months when they started flying. I hope they are doing well somewhere. I have never seen a turtledove around here, however.
Turtledoves and white pigeons aren't very different except for their color and size (doves are slightly smaller). They are both graceful birds, unlike magpies which are aggressive and seem like neighborhood bullies, but they are entertaining with their hopping and walking.

Anyway, you did well to let them go; birds should be free, and in general, I believe that all animals should live freely in their habitats, so I'm conflicted about whether or not to feed them.

The sound of doves is basically my alarm clock, and I have the impression that they are calling my real name when they coo.
So, you are secretly a Disney princess too? Seriously, thank you for feeding these little singers. Fortunately, I already got to see, and hear, all the birds you mentioned.

Anyway, thank you for sharing this! Give my warm regards, gentle pats, and hugs to any pet that you might currently have. Have a great day and see you around, stay sweet!
I am indeed, at least once a day, I have to perform a musical with singing and dancing while the little birds perch on my shoulders and arms. 💃
:blobrofl:

Have a great day, and stay as you are because you are fantastic, my friend.

Anemic_Vampire

🌻Currently Hibernating🌹
I have a very fluffy dog, named Bear. His cute*mass stat is legendary. No 37kg dog deserves to be so cute.
Cool name, cute pet. Plus, he's extra fluffy, what else could you ask for? On an unrelated note, for some reason, that description reminded me of Bear, Doctor Mike's dog.
images (1).jpeg

Anyway, thanks for sharing. Have a good day, and lots of pats for your Bear!

Last edited: