Does anyone know how this works?

killwrites

Need motivation
So I was just going thru the stats of one of my stories (as usual for the serotonin boost) and I just clicked on the 'web' option for the fun of it. Usually it will just say 'no referrers logged', but this time there's like an entire list of urls from...novelupdates.com? Is there some function on novelupdates I'm not aware of that recommends stories? (if so, why mine lol none of my stories ever hit trending)

Capture.PNG

Lorelliad

I'm back
I always thought it was from the ads on the NovelUpdates page. That's how I got to ScribbleHub, cause some story was featured and I got interested

Agentt

Thighs
So I was just going thru the stats of one of my stories (as usual for the serotonin boost) and I just clicked on the 'web' option for the fun of it. Usually it will just say 'no referrers logged', but this time there's like an entire list of urls from...novelupdates.com? Is there some function on novelupdates I'm not aware of that recommends stories? (if so, why mine lol none of my stories ever hit trending)

View attachment 13146
i wanted to know about this too
Novelupdates randomly advertises 3 random novels from front page of newly updated.

ConcubusBunny

Chaotic lewd enby bunny. They/them
randomly advertises 3 random novels from front page of newly updated.
Wow, really? I didn't even know that was a thing that they'd enough. So that means any one of us could be lucky enough to get audience from there