Does the latest updates have a delay?

Ethereal

Hey I just posted a bunch of chapters but i dont see any of them on latest updates is there a delay or is it something else?

Also i posted the chapters then i confirmed my email. Does that have something to do with it?

Ethereal

nvm? it showed one chapter from today but whatever.

Tony

Staff member
Hey I just posted a bunch of chapters but i dont see any of them on latest updates is there a delay or is it something else?

Also i posted the chapters then i confirmed my email. Does that have something to do with it?

If it's a new novel, it has to get approved first. Once approved, it'll get bumped to the top of the latest updates.

nvm? it showed one chapter from today but whatever.

That's correct. Only the latest chapter is shown on the main page so one author can't take over the whole main page themselves.

Ethereal

If it's a new novel, it has to get approved first. Once approved, it'll get bumped to the top of the latest updates.

That's correct. Only the latest chapter is shown on the main page so one author can't take over the whole main page themselves.
oof thanks for the info dude

TLCsDestiny

I redo the time of publish every time I publish it for real. I do my chapters first in microsoft word and then copy and paste when done, then put it in scribble hub.. After that I might not publish it straight away so I change the top right area to the current time and date to have it show up in the latest updates. I think that does play a part but if you do things straight away, then it is probably because it is a new story and took time to be added... :)