Does your story have a fucked up moon?

Kenjona

The problem with moons, having more than 1 really fucks up your worlds hydro system. Unless you know; handwavium authorium or you REALLY plan out their effects.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I just made it closer.
And had a giant crater in the middle so it looked like a GIANT EYE FOREVER STARING DOWN UPON THE WORLD.
Since it orbited in two weeks, A week was called a wink, two weeks a blink. There were no months.

fluffypie374

My story has a normal moon, but the protagonist likes to stare up at it in a lot of scenes. It's just to fill the word count, but since the protagonist does it enough, the moon should eventually become special? Isn't that how it always goes? :blob_sir:

Notadate

My story has a normal moon, but the protagonist likes to stare up at it in a lot of scenes. It's just to fill the word count, but since the protagonist does it enough, the moon should eventually become special? Isn't that how it always goes? :blob_sir:
Doesn’t need to. I like looking at clouds. It could be a calmer. When the mc gets stressed, he could just stare at the moon to distress and think. Or just have it as starter for think scene