Recommendations Don't wanna leave time loop

TotallyHuman

Any stories where main character is trapped in a time loop and is afraid to leave it because they are afraid of change and are used to living in time loop

Last edited:

TotallyHuman

At least in manga, he was not afraid of leaving it.
In movie by the end he was afraid I think? Because he was not closer to defeating aliens? I don't really remember that movie I felt it was pretty eh
He was like: no don't transfuse me blood!

SailusGebel

In movie by the end he was afraid I think? Because he was not closer to defeating aliens? I don't really remember that movie I felt it was pretty eh
Now that you mentioned it, I don't remember manga ending either. He did not want to leave the loop I think, but it was not because of fear.

SailusGebel

Dammit, I forgot another oneshot manga. The dude was not afraid per se, but I think he did not want to leave the time loop.

bulmabriefs144

Edge of Tomorrow... The storyline is based on a Japanese light novel called All You Need Is Kill
Edit: There is also a manga version
There's a few offbeat Christmas movies.

I think one was called something like The Twelve Days of Christmas Eve, where this gal routinely dies horribly (Groundhog Day style) on Christmas Eve until she finally does things right. One of those things is giving people time off that day.

Another, called Christmas Perfection, has a girl stuck in a more than slightly creepy overly cheery Christmas village until she finally finds out that perfect isn't what she wants. There's also an awesome scene where she tries to leave by car, and the hedges spring up around her.