Drug-Addicted MC

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
I like characters who kill people and do human experimentation, but weed... You sicko, we live in a society, dammit!
(jk, I don't thing anybody will be mad)
Yeah, I also don't think many people will be mad. I mean, look at how many stories there are where the MC rapes girls, and a lot of people still read them. So what if your mc is addicted to weed and other drugs?

Armored99

Harem-phobic
Lol a stoner stole your girlfriend and it shows. You're basically cherry picking the absolute most hardcore stoners, cuz those are the only guys these thing could even be remotely true for.
I've never actually met a stoner. Its only even been legal in my state for a couple years. I just made all this up based on stereotypes, and assumptions. As i said before 🪝

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I've never actually met a stoner. Its only even been legal in my state for a couple years. I just made all this up based on stereotypes, and assumptions. As i said before 🪝
sorry mate, i probably didn't read the whole of your reply. Anyway, a lot of the bad rep when it comes to stoners is just propaganda. Weed can be addicting. Anything can. But most people are only casual users. With harder drugs, even that can be a problem. But weed doesn't make you hyperactive or paranoid, it just makes you feel chill and happy and hungry. You can smoke a blunt as thick as your arm and you won't be out getting into trouble if you're already home, you'll just see Looney Tunes in real life and be starving for Taco Bell.

There are some strains that can even HELP you. For example, help you focus on a task, giving you a clearer head. Or are especially good for certain pains.

But this posed a risk to a lot of common drugs sold by pharmacies, as people would find weed a better alternative to antidepressants and anti-inflammitory drugs that are used to treat, you guessed it, pain. The pharmacies would lose money this way, so despite it being basically harmless to everyone but the food in your fridge, a lot of companies made it out to be worse than it actually is.

And yes i know that sounds like a conspiracy theory but at least in the U.S propaganda has been used in these ways to protect corporate interest for many decades. Im not gonna claim the pyramids were built by aliens, but we definitely have a factual, empirically proven history of using advertisements and other forms of media to push certain objectives.

But I digress. Weed is not a drug, either, just so we're clear. it's a psychedelic. Long-term effects after HEAVY use? Like smoking several blunts a day? Some problems with your long term memory, but even then those are very rare cases. Some people claim it also makes you lose brain cells, and that's somewhat true, but its like staring at the TV all day every day. Excessive use will cause it, but most people don't use it to that extent anyway so its like worrying about a shark attack when your ass lives in the Sahara desert.

Armored99

Harem-phobic
sorry mate, i probably didn't read the whole of your reply. Anyway, a lot of the bad rep when it comes to stoners is just propaganda. Weed can be addicting. Anything can. But most people are only casual users. With harder drugs, even that can be a problem. But weed doesn't make you hyperactive or paranoid, it just makes you feel chill and happy and hungry. You can smoke a blunt as thick as your arm and you won't be out getting into trouble if you're already home, you'll just see Looney Tunes in real life and be starving for Taco Bell.

There are some strains that can even HELP you. For example, help you focus on a task, giving you a clearer head. Or are especially good for certain pains.

But this posed a risk to a lot of common drugs sold by pharmacies, as people would find weed a better alternative to antidepressants and anti-inflammitory drugs that are used to treat, you guessed it, pain. The pharmacies would lose money this way, so despite it being basically harmless to everyone but the food in your fridge, a lot of companies made it out to be worse than it actually is.

And yes i know that sounds like a conspiracy theory but at least in the U.S propaganda has been used in these ways to protect corporate interest for many decades. Im not gonna claim the pyramids were built by aliens, but we definitely have a factual, empirically proven history of using advertisements and other forms of media to push certain objectives.

But I digress. Weed is not a drug, either, just so we're clear. it's a psychedelic. Long-term effects after HEAVY use? Like smoking several blunts a day? Some problems with your long term memory, but even then those are very rare cases. Some people claim it also makes you lose brain cells, and that's somewhat true, but its like staring at the TV all day every day. Excessive use will cause it, but most people don't use it to that extent anyway so its like worrying about a shark attack when your ass lives in the Sahara desert.
Yeah I've seen that thing over how herbal remedies where forced out by big oil after they made edible capsules and artificial drugs using some oil derivatives. Yeah I was just baiting a bit for some laughs with me original post didn't think it would get taken seriously by anyone other than the OP. But text doesn't really carry the tone of voice.

sereminar

It's not against the Terms of Service so you're good there. Most people don't tend to be addicted to weed, but it's as possible as people beginning addicted to caffeine. If you want to accurately portray it as addiction I would recommend doing research into the subject both generally and specifically looking for personal accounts (like on YouTube or whatever) of people's individual experiences with addiction.