DxD fanfic without harem ?

ACertainPassingUser

These days there's so many DXD fanfiction in the front page.

DXD is a nice story with lots of battle and kinda solid lore, especially the first season where everyone make sense, Yuuto Kiba is the revenge sadboy who's still the girls favorite, and the sense of looming danger still prevalent.

But its just there's too much harem. It's hard for me to imagine harem in modern urban society where monogamy is glorified and harem seeker are despised and seen as lower than trash.

So, Does anyone have recommendations for DXD fanfic that doesn't have Harem ?

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
A NTR where someone steals one of the girls from issei’s harem good?

SailusGebel

1 year is enough to be vintage?

sanitylimited

A NTR where someone steals one of the girls from issei’s harem good?
theirs one where protagonist films himself having sex with rias over issei as he sleeps. issei goes to school with his face covered in dried jizz and the peerage watch the video while he is in the club house

Notadate

Wtf. No hare, heresy!
theirs one where protagonist films himself having sex with rias over issei as he sleeps. issei goes to school with his face covered in dried jizz and the peerage watch the video while he is in the club house
Wtf

Vnator

I heard about a Dresden Files x DxD crossover fanfic that's actually supposed to be good, and has no harem. I was planning to check it out eventually.

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
So you want a non-harem fanfic of a harem series? That's like going into a vegan restaurant and asking for steak... I aplaud your bravery and wish you all the best but I have to question your sanity.

Fanfiction kinda sets the precedent for what kind of fiction it would be, aight? So if you were a fan of an oversexualized harem series and thought "You know what would have made the series better? A monogamous main couple" then...

Anyway, be the change you want to see. Writing Rule 35: If it doesn't exist you should work on it.

NotOriginal

DxD fanfic without harem? You might as well ask for sensible gun control in America