Forgotten Title Dystopian Manga With Magical Girls

Love4NovelGuy

I remember a plot where in the beginning of the story, the main character’s life is threatened and she is almost burnt alive by an organisation that controls the world. She has some sort of telekinetic power coming from her real parents.

I think there was magical girls in there or something, but it’s been so long I’ve forgotten it.

I remember the first generation W was considered to be ‘Waste’ or something, and their children were the only ones who were given priority by the evil organisation compared to the parents.

it was super over the top.

IdleYoungMaster

I don't know about what you're looking for, but I know another mahou shoujo themed dystopian manga. It's called "Mahou Shoujo of the End". It has a rushed end but good enough story nevertheless.

melchi

What is a custom title?
It sounds like Mobile Suit Gundam Orphans but minus the magical girls.

Love4NovelGuy

I don't know about what you're looking for, but I know another mahou shoujo themed dystopian manga. It's called "Mahou Shoujo of the End". It has a rushed end but good enough story nevertheless.
Read it. Loved it. Despite the perverts and crazy shenanigans. Love that’s guys works, even the one where a violent delinquent chain smoker became a magical girl.

IdleYoungMaster

Nah, it don't have rushed ending. It is continued in 'Mahou Shoujo Site'
Cool. I did not know of that before. Though, it did feel more rushed in the latter parts for me (when they went through so much troubles in the second half than the first half). Like, it does not only have zombies and mahou shoujo mechas that sought to destroy humanity, there are time travel shenanigans and a guy who wanted to rewrite the world...