E-7310 utility a vehicle protagonist

DemeanCosmos

Hello everyone I am DemeanCosmos

Am I consepct artist want a actually
Right my own

right now idea using vehicle as protagonist
So

I want adapt a system using skills points and bio points look for story called chrysalis for example but costume made for vehicle and stats more you would think like thang stamana for fuel or energy

Note truck is living being like in cars movies but more biotech but moves like normal rigged vehcal in or world but with living bio benifets

Story area. It set but look for maybe fantasy with came makanics like call of duty perks kill steak and stuff but for protagonist truck

Also trucks back can change from flat back to work truck to artillery weapons and more not concrete idea

Note I am first try wrighting a story for my self not coming up and trouble shooting so help is appreciating and don't expect be immediate made this story has no plot least being so not restrict my self for learning

It bit long but thank you for any support

PS got pic help for visual image I will wright it on scribble hub so ya

Attachments

• 400px-SpintiresTypeE7310Truck.jpg
    400px-SpintiresTypeE7310Truck.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 209px-SpintiresTractorAddonE7310.jpg
    209px-SpintiresTractorAddonE7310.jpg
    15 KB · Views: 90
  • 212px-SpintiresUtilityAttachment.jpg
    212px-SpintiresUtilityAttachment.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 84
  • maxresdefault (1).jpg
    maxresdefault (1).jpg
    201.5 KB · Views: 92

DemeanCosmos

[ Name: *******

Level: 1

XP: 00/00

Species: Monster species ( subvariant)

Intelligence (An accumulation of your knowledge): 0

Will (A measure of one's own grit and mental strength): 0

Strength (This measures your level of physical strength): 0

Toughness (Measures your ability to absorb damage): 0

Agility (These stat measures one's ability to react to things and speed): 0

Perception (This measures how well one can perceive threats in their surroundings and aim): 0

Endurance (Measures how much stamina and pain one can handle): 0

Charisma (A measure of how well you can manipulate others through dialog): 0

HP (A measure of your own health): 0/0

MP (A measure of one's mana capacity): 0/0]
This is usual people worked with used but want it to adapt and maybe split it little for more fun

Daitengu

So... Transformers, without being able to transform into a humanoid, and having a game system like Call of Duty.
So... World of Tanks, ok.

Well the easiest would be a survival death battle being held by a god of some sort, with being able to reincarnate into a humanoid body in another world as the reward.

DemeanCosmos

Ok so gods battle like battle between gods champions losers die like some sick death game but my guy is truck

I like it no plot really needed and can grow on

Humonoid wouldn't be much of reward what about get to time to be free to new world

DemeanCosmos

Maybe say 1000 champions each at start may make a team with any number so long has at least two teams to fight till death and repeat till one champions remains

Any gains from last battle from persons abilitys Carrie's on like a lich keeping his undead from battle to next items included

Daitengu

I see what you mean by the reward of a humanoid body no necessarily being what a being would want. Well, reward wise, how about one wish?
If reincarnating into a human/elf/demon/dwarf/android/etc is off the table, a generic 1 wish is always a good pick to allow the protagonist to have a goal. maybe there's someone it want's to live again, or visit some place, or speak, etc.

If it's the God of War. I propose the champions be squad captains, or platoon leaders. You know, War, not battle nor duelist.

DemeanCosmos

Actually my guy has ability depoly more vehicles and troops for his abilitys and more

Using consepct of story isekai warfighter for help and little from story chrysalis changed to skill points and modules/physical upgrades points

DemeanCosmos

So far this what I got for his system

Mike]
[Lvl. 1][E-7310 utility]

[Modules] points 0
List

[Skills] points 0

[Perks]

[Player information]

[Workship]<LOCKED>

[Gears]<LOCKED>

[Vehicle]<LOCKED>

[Shop]

[Rewards]

[Achievements]

DemeanCosmos

And wish good but what about in stead of just that they get two options

First make wish of Level 1

Second is but require consent from champions and benefactor the God of the champion to do another death game to get
Option of two level 1 wishes or one level 2 wish this can continue till level 100 they get right to be come a god themselves or get wishes equal to summon of allowed wishes of 100 level 1 wish or 1 of level100 or any combination but risk Chance of death

DemeanCosmos

Just thought for make more neutral enemies which is the condemned one that gone to hell and if they get to kill a champion they become the champions place continues the competition