Resolved "Enable Reading List Icons" not working for default reading list.

Nyaa

What the title says. ("Enable Reading List Icons" not working for default reading list.)

I have "Enable Reading List Icons" turned on for all my lists, but icons do not display for series on the first (default) reading list.

Icons show up next to series titles that are on other lists, but not the first (default) reading list. Moving a series to another list makes icons show up. Moving it back to the first list makes it go away.
Turning "Enable Reading List Icons" off and back on for the first (default) reading list has no effect. They don't show up regardless of the setting.

Tony

Staff member
What the title says. ("Enable Reading List Icons" not working for default reading list.)

I have "Enable Reading List Icons" turned on for all my lists, but icons do not display for series on the first (default) reading list.

Icons show up next to series titles that are on other lists, but not the first (default) reading list. Moving a series to another list makes icons show up. Moving it back to the first list makes it go away.
Turning "Enable Reading List Icons" off and back on for the first (default) reading list has no effect. They don't show up regardless of the setting.

Thanks for reporting this! It's fixed.