English Shiritori

Who'll Win?

• Napelynn

• Not Napelynn

• No one

Results are only viewable after voting.

Napelynn

Basically I say a word, then you respond with a word that starts with the letter my word ended with.

Ex.
Sat
Trip
Pale
Extraordinary
Yacht

It’d be best if don’t repeat words, but if this thread becomes long, I can see how that’d be difficult

I’ll start
Negligent

People that have technically lost but can still participate if they want because I'm an extremely nice person:
1. @BenJepheneT
2. @CadmarLegend
3. @Agentt
4. @SeaHiatus

Last edited:

Titanoktonon

Tree
What is the loss condition? Not starting with the right letter, since there are words that begin with every letter. Is repeating words banned? Are proper nouns allowed? Are words that aren't English but are commonly used allowed? Do "resume" and "rèsumè" count as different words? Would that require a word starting with è? How about "Pokémon" which ends the game in Japanese?

Napelynn

Tree
What is the loss condition? Not starting with the right letter, since there are words that begin with every letter. Is repeating words banned? Are proper nouns allowed? Are words that aren't English but are commonly used allowed? Do "resume" and "rèsumè" count as different words? Would that require a word starting with è? How about "Pokémon" which ends the game in Japanese?
Not starting with the right letter makes you lose, repeating words is banned however there is always the case of people posting at the same time, so it’d be nice if you could quote what you’re responding to. Proper nouns are banned unless their famous places like the Eiffel Tower. Common words from other languages are allowed. The two resumes are the same and just e is fine.

Elephant

CadmarLegend

@Agentt found a key in the skeletons.
Not starting with the right letter makes you lose, repeating words is banned however there is always the case of people posting at the same time, so it’d be nice if you could quote what you’re responding to. Proper nouns are banned unless their famous places like the Eiffel Tower. Common words from other languages are allowed. The two resumes are the same and just e is fine.

Elephant
Terrible