Enneagram Two Character Overview

Story_Marc

Share your fun!
I'm alternating between using The Enneagram for character archetypes and other topics that are useful to tackle right now, so this is the newest Enneagram entry. I highly recommend these ones though if you wish to keep building on your character writing and considering options. I am curious, is there anybody here who writes any character that can be identified as a Type 2? Or fictional examples you can think of you want to point at?

If you want to have a say over the next video, vote here! Here are this week's options:

- The Six Scene Building Blocks
- 1st Person Perspective Guide
- How to Write the First Sentence
- The Internal Genres
- The 7 Components of a Viable Story Idea

I know NaNoWriMo is coming up, so this feels as good a time as any to tackle these. The one I'd like to do the most now is the Six Scene Building Blocks, but I'll tackle whatever is voted in.

Also, just reached 1K on Friday, which I'm glad about. Thanks to those who have subscribed and keep supporting. I appreciate it big time since there have been times when I wonder if I should just give up on paying forward everything that's clicked with me and go back to hoarding all my research, experiments, and findings.