every now and again

TotallyHuman

every now and again I come back to stories I used to really like and they went on hiatus and now basically don't remember except for me really liking them.
Let's just reminisce:
Kuro's days - a funny slice of life in a unique modern-ish magical world. Silly and cute shenanigans. What a shame it's all over.
who says this ol can't become a splendid slime? - maybe my first human reincarnated as a monster story. Really splendid. Really over I guess.
a soul's new home - vampire loli yuri harem with very interesting themes. So, so dead.
undermind vol 2 - honestly, I didn't enjoy the first volume that much. But it was objectively good and it's a shame the author disappeared from the face of the Earth like this.
bloodiest mage - a very vivid brutal world from the author of sylver keeper. I didn't like sylver keeper but I liked bloodiest mage.
draconic overlord - this was way back when I first discovered rrl and sh didn't exist (not that long ago) and everything felt so new and I could press any random story and I didn't even know they would stop unexpectedly one day and the fun in finding some very obscure-looking story that felt very unprofessional but was really fun, it is a feeling I cannot convey in words.

Mystic_Grasshopper

every now and again I come back to stories I used to really like and they went on hiatus and now basically don't remember except for me really liking them.
Let's just reminisce:
Kuro's days - a funny slice of life in a unique modern-ish magical world. Silly and cute shenanigans. What a shame it's all over.
who says this ol can't become a splendid slime? - maybe my first human reincarnated as a monster story. Really splendid. Really over I guess.
a soul's new home - vampire loli yuri harem with very interesting themes. So, so dead.
undermind vol 2 - honestly, I didn't enjoy the first volume that much. But it was objectively good and it's a shame the author disappeared from the face of the Earth like this.
bloodiest mage - a very vivid brutal world from the author of sylver keeper. I didn't like sylver keeper but I liked bloodiest mage.
draconic overlord - this was way back when I first discovered rrl and sh didn't exist (not that long ago) and everything felt so new and I could press any random story and I didn't even know they would stop unexpectedly one day and the fun in finding some very obscure-looking story that felt very unprofessional but was really fun, it is a feeling I cannot convey in words.
I'm pretty sure the author of sylver seeker has hinted at returning to Bloodiest Mage. Probably a reboot though.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Is it wrong that this reminds me of a certain bonnie tyler song?

Kennit

I'm pretty sure the author of sylver seeker has hinted at returning to Bloodiest Mage. Probably a reboot though.
Already working on the reboot. Only thing that's carrying over from Bloodiest Mage is the name, the vibe of the world, and the "blood" magic.