Recommendations Evil protagonist

Wenlock

As the title says I'm looking for truly evil protagonists, ones where protag has no qualms in taking a dirtier path to get to where he/she needs to go.

Protagonist should not be arrogant, not at any point of the story should they be full of themselves, should pretty much be a over-cautious cockroach.

Goes without saying, no romance but if it is like a transaction of sorts or mc is using it for benefit then hell yeah.

But I'm not looking for crazy protagonists with screw lose and act heinous just for the sake of it. There has to be a clear intent and pragmatic goal that they cold-heartedly follow through.

No hiatus, maybe if it has a lot of chapters (200+) but not the ones dropped in tens of chapters.

Other than these I don't mind anything else, gender bender, fmc, non-human, anything goes as long as mc is cold-hearted and any "sexual" advances is done for materialistic gains rather than lust.

Hopefully something on here, not locked behind webnovel ones, rr works too ig as long as it doesn't have missing chapters. No translated works thank you, looking for originals here from our side.
The Blue Lotus: https://www.scribblehub.com/series/952110/the-blue-lotus-hellscroll/
I think you'll like it because it has all the points you just made. Releases 2 chapters every week. Promise it's not reaching anywhere near 100 chps to end😂😂

Fallenlily

As the title says I'm looking for truly evil protagonists, ones where protag has no qualms in taking a dirtier path to get to where he/she needs to go.

Protagonist should not be arrogant, not at any point of the story should they be full of themselves, should pretty much be a over-cautious cockroach.

Goes without saying, no romance but if it is like a transaction of sorts or mc is using it for benefit then hell yeah.

But I'm not looking for crazy protagonists with screw lose and act heinous just for the sake of it. There has to be a clear intent and pragmatic goal that they cold-heartedly follow through.

No hiatus, maybe if it has a lot of chapters (200+) but not the ones dropped in tens of chapters.

Other than these I don't mind anything else, gender bender, fmc, non-human, anything goes as long as mc is cold-hearted and any "sexual" advances is done for materialistic gains rather than lust.

Hopefully something on here, not locked behind webnovel ones, rr works too ig as long as it doesn't have missing chapters. No translated works thank you, looking for originals here from our side.
Alice the Evil Recomend for you https://www.scribblehub.com/series/877546/alice-the-evil-dark-fantasy--isekai--world-domination/

Last edited:

Sylver

So I am sorry to say that I do not have that story as of yet. But the planned sequel, Monster Girls Chronicles Book 2, will be following a pair of evil protagonists for a change. But not super duper powerful, they're a bit low in the power scale with some fight in them. They build and scheme their way up to becoming a big threat :blob_evil: and they leave quite an impact for the series in future novels.

fluffypie374

Well, it's an old post, but here's a new novel... kind of dark and the protagonist might not be likeable due to how much he shrinks his head or trying to be cautious, but not enough. Welp, it matches the criteria but can only hope it'll fit your tastes: Eternity Starts From His Seed