Explain this image

Tempokai

Overworked One
20240324_194559.jpg

Explain this image using whatever fantasy/sci-fi description. this image I was taking using long exposure and accidentally moved it. It came out so cool compared to image i was taking that it's a crime to not share it

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
The large light is a drop pod. The other lights are paths charted by men on the ground. The droppods will follow the path and land in strategically valuable locations in the city

Last edited:

BearlyAlive

Certfied Super Secret Final Secret Final Boss
Drunk photographer. Or a dream of the planet's soul manifested to the world as an optical distortion. However, most scholars would agree that the second option is more likely.

vzymmer

A fractured spatial distortion caused by the calamity of opposing concepts of age of god magic and dystopian future technology.

But timelines and space that were about to snap were saved by the sacrifice of countless same individual in the span of the infinite parallels, causing it to only bend but not break.

Closeranemone48

Time travel should have been possible. Theoretically the machine should have worked. The boxes were checked. The formulae combed over by hundreds. In practice though, it had only managed to slow the passage of time to a crawl... something that I couldn't reverse. The machine wasn't meant to care about more than a small section of air around me. unfortunately when things move this slow the air becomes, for all practical purposes, solid. I was dying. Slowly. At least my last moments would be beautiful.
-The Last Log of Dr. Gaquvro's neuro implant. Salvaged from the remains of site 0 of the congruency crisis.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
View attachment 27189
Explain this image using whatever fantasy/sci-fi description. this image I was taking using long exposure and accidentally moved it. It came out so cool compared to image i was taking that it's a crime to not share it
Gurl, this looks like someone's hand's skin hair. :blobrofl::blobrofl:

I recently watched some cultist's stuff on the internet. So I guess this is a mass call for an incomprehensible being.
The being do be receiving many DMs

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
A gravity kitty scratched Momma Sky, and the long scratches bled white light.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Some superpower placed laser canons that shot upward and then converge somewhere to become stronger.