Resolved F saving

Fulano

Ehh.. im new in this platform and I was just writing a draft yesterday I saved it waited a bit then closed all and went to sleep, next day checking for my draft I see theres none, idk if this is a common bug or I just closed to soon and it didnt save properly. writing in pc.

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
If you saved it properly, you will get to see the option to preview your chapter. :blob_hmm:

It’s better to have the original of your work saved somewhere else and then copy it into the SH editor, as the inbuilt editor hasn’t an auto save function.

edit: Nearly forgot something— Welcome to SHF!!:blob_party::blob_party::blob_party:

Last edited:

Tony

Staff member
Ehh.. im new in this platform and I was just writing a draft yesterday I saved it waited a bit then closed all and went to sleep, next day checking for my draft I see theres none, idk if this is a common bug or I just closed to soon and it didnt save properly. writing in pc.

Did it give you the option to preview your chapter after you saved your chapter? If not, there was probably a connection issue.