Feedback thread from me.

Sure, would love to hear your thoughts on The Desolate Blade.
Pretty good overall, First Chapter (P.0) does a pretty good job at establishing the dark tone, and the world that your book takes place in.
Some things feel just a tad over described, though that's just a personal taste of mine.
Not personally a fan of dark fantasy books, but someone who's into that sort of thing should have a good time with your book.

Para23

Care to take a look at this? (If you’ve got the time)

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder

If you want.

Jaymi

Gamer / Astronaut / Idol / Author / Vampire
if ur still doing this, do u wanna try out my story?

yinjenxie

Is this still open? Hope you try mine out.

Kamelingil

Head of Thicc Thighs Supremacy
I recently made my series on Hiatus to edit all the mistakes I made at the first 20 chapters. But it will be interesting though

Tricky786

Hi, so I want to rewrite my story and need some feed back. I am an ESL so you may find grammar mistakes on the way. But still check out my story "The Barriard"

And on royal road too, if you want.

anthony59237

Hey, thanks so much for the offer. Link below to my story:

FIAMMA01

I'm doing my own feedback thread now, mainly cause I wanna read and review more stuff around here.
You don't gotta interact any of my stuff in return, but it would be appreciated if you did.
I'll read the first few chapters of your book and tell you what I think of it.

My qualifications:
I can read.
Pretty much nothing else.

What I will do:
Read the first few chapters of your book.
Tell you what I think of it, not in a "How well would this sell" way, but in a "How much I liked reading it way,"
I'll give you whatever feedback I can, though maybe take it with a bit of a grain of salt considering by only writing knowledge comes from YouTube videos and the fact that I got an B in 10th grade English.
Hello, I've got a book here called Kinshura-It's not a LitRPG, so I'd really appreciate any amount of feedback I can get. Currently it's got 22 chapters and has a high focus on action/adventure, but there's a bit of comedy sprinkled in there too. So in other words its a high fantasy without the isekai part. I'd like to hear your thoughts if you ever get to this. Kinshura - Scribblehub

Numero

Can you please give me some thought?

aimless

Wanderer of Forums
I'm doing my own feedback thread now, mainly cause I wanna read and review more stuff around here.
You don't gotta interact any of my stuff in return, but it would be appreciated if you did.
I'll read the first few chapters of your book and tell you what I think of it.

My qualifications:
I can read.
Pretty much nothing else.

What I will do:
Read the first few chapters of your book.
Tell you what I think of it, not in a "How well would this sell" way, but in a "How much I liked reading it way,"
I'll give you whatever feedback I can, though maybe take it with a bit of a grain of salt considering by only writing knowledge comes from YouTube videos and the fact that I got an B in 10th grade English.
I just posted one chapter for now but would you say it’s a good introduction or not? https://www.scribblehub.com/read/907534-the-perfect-ending/chapter/907609/