Feedback to my Super Story Bwhahaha!!

TabooGod

Shatter Star- An NPC story
A mature take on reincarnated as an NPC genre of novels(Well the Genre can be considered childish itself)
The MC is not a young man or some hidden assassin or warrior, he doesn't have a prophetic ability of knowing the future of the game nor does he has any starter pack or special skills he is given from the start. The only thing he possess is experience and will he earned through perseverance as an adult before his reincarnation.
And the world itself is also grim, if not for the stupid players that will soon plague this universe just like how MC is suffering from his illness.

P.S. I have selected one character that was going to be very relevant to the story as love interest of the MC. The best part, the female-MC is dense and the MC being a mature adult will try his best to woo her.
P.S. MC has evil tendencies too... not the anti-hero kind, but actual evil tendencies and is Lawful Evil in nature but knows how to keep promises. Well he is too business oriented in nature... Sincere in his "transaction" to a fault.
P.S. I am also pretty confused about What class should I give.[For classes, just visit the glossary section of the novel!!]

Attachments

• shatter-glassan-npcs-story_17304_1552801722.png
    shatter-glassan-npcs-story_17304_1552801722.png
    143 KB · Views: 116